Cinessd card
1200 5 2020-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Travis Burbanks
lvl.1

United States

Can we not use the cinessd card strip without purchasing prores software off dji site?
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Travis, it depends on which camera you are using. For X4S, SSD cannot record anything. For X5S and X7, SSD card could still save RAW Burst Shooting even you didn't purchase the license.
2020-4-4
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 23:27
Hi Travis, it depends on which camera you are using. For X4S, SSD cannot record anything. For X5S and X7, SSD card could still save RAW Burst Shooting even you didn't purchase the license.

It can record RAW burst mode? I have never seen this option, how do I enable it?

The SD card is awful when it comes to trying to shoot AEB shots as it writes so slowly, if I can save it to the SSD it would speed things up significantly
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mike9129 Posted at 4-6 09:38
It can record RAW burst mode? I have never seen this option, how do I enable it?

The SD card is awful when it comes to trying to shoot AEB shots as it writes so slowly, if I can save it to the SSD it would speed things up significantly

SSD only saves CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes and RAW Burst Shooting. Which camera are you using? X4S doesn't support RAW Burst Shooting.
2020-4-6
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

the x7, I've never seen an option to record raw burst shooting to the SSD.

where do I find it or how do I make it save those raw photos to the SSD?
2020-4-7
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 179777 ft
United States

Miss Mindy,
I also,  would like to know how to use the 480GB CINESSD to record RAW Burst Shooting Mode.  I have the Zenmuse X7 mounted to the Inspire 2.
Thank you
J coulson
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules