Mavic Mini and RAW
26638 128 2020-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMvideo
lvl.3
Ukraine

Ok. RAW\DNG is good for landscapes to achive wide DR from sky to ground. (I deleted message about extra payment firmware. I agree it is a bit weird idea...)
2020-6-27
Use props
Occams Razor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 423497 ft
United States

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 4-6 06:04
A mavic mini can take great pictures youve just got to practice

To make the above statement and then add digital content that wasn't part of the original capture and not disclose it is disingenuous and misleading.  I'm all for post processing and AI enhancement but to blatantly misrepresent a Mini photo is not cool.

Look familiar?

I personally would have gone for this look to give more of a wow factor:
2020-6-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Occams Razor Posted at 6-27 06:48

To make the above statement and then add digital content that wasn't part of the original capture and not disclose it is disingenuous and misleading.  I'm all for post processing and AI enhancement but to blatantly misrepresent a Mini photo is not cool.

I'm sure that Mockingbird Mediocre wouldn't do anything disingenuous and misleading.
He must have just been flying very close to where you were and at the same time.
It sure was a nice sky that day.
2020-6-27
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Occams Razor Posted at 6-27 06:48

The bottom picture has all the colour burnt out ! so no i wouldnt preffer your choice but thanks for the input and will file it under the to do list.
2020-6-27
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 6-27 07:01
I'm sure that Mockingbird Mediocre wouldn't do anything disingenuous and misleading.
He must have just been flying very close to where you were and at the same time.
It sure was a nice sky that day.

Well well well ! look what the cat dragged in ! how you doing bubba ?
2020-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 6-27 08:03
The bottom picture has all the colour burnt out ! so no i wouldnt preffer your choice but thanks for the input and will file it under the to do list.

Chickens coming home to roost I see. LMAO....An Ar#ehole without any humility who’d have thought......
2020-6-27
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-27 08:19
Chickens coming home to roost I see. LMAO....An Ar#ehole without any humility who’d have thought......

im impessed you managed to string more than 3 words together ! great work all you need to do is count these fingers im holding up in front of you ! im sure even you can count to 2 !
2020-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 6-27 08:21
im impessed you mannaged to string more than 3 words together ! great work all you need to do is count these fingers im holding up in front of you ! im sure even you can count to 2 !

Haha, I love when the idiots get found out... I’m just amazed at actually how many are pis#ing themselves laughing.
What goes around comes around.... haha.....
2020-6-27
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 6-27 08:23
Haha, I love when the idiots get found out... I’m just amazed at actually how many are pis#ing themselves laughing.
What goes around comes around.... haha.....

Like Johnny said....I found out!

...lol, this place is "turd" infested
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules