DJI GO live streaming connection to facebook problem
15493 33 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ciachu924
lvl.1

Poland

Hi DJI, hi Everyone
I can't run live streaming on facebook on my Dji Go APP with Z3 camera and Osmo or Inspire 1 drone. It recognizes my FB account, after counting  says it's connecting but never connect. I have to make in my company live streaming tomorrow and it looks like I won't make it Please let me know if there is any option or the issue is known becasue I spend hours trying to find the sollution. Software (3.1.62) and firmware (1.11.2.70) is up to date.

2020-4-6
Use props
ciachu924
lvl.1

Poland

..and of course no problem with my Iphone and there is always LTE connection to the internet.
2020-4-6
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

I had the same problem the other day using the DJI GO app on my crystal sky.

It allowed me to log in to my Facebook no problem, but then got stuck in a loop of asking and approving permission to "go live"

haven't given it more time yet to fix, but I know it used to work on an older version of the app when I had it on my iPad.
2020-4-6
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

This "could be due to lack of personnel" at FB.......Just a guess.

2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ciachu924, we are sorry for the dififulties on Facebook Live Steam, may we verify the model of your iPhone? Did you try both the Wi-fi and mobile data?
2020-4-6
Use props
ciachu924
lvl.1

Poland

Hi, I tried live streaming on two models - Iphone X and Iphone 7 with WIFI connection when using Inspire 1 at home and mobile LTE when using OSMO (because WIFI is used for connection to the OSMO) . It looks like the problem doesn't depend on the hardware or the internet connection. Please look at the picture and the white connection icon, does not change in facebook icon after counting.
2020-4-6
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

mine appears to be in a loop of "log into facebook" -> go live -> "you previously logged in to DJI GO 4.0 with facebook, would you like to continue" -> go live -> "you previously logged in to DJI GO 4.0 with facebook, would you like to continue" -> go live-> "you previously logged in to DJI GO 4.0 with facebook, would you like to continue" -> go live

and repeat and repeat
2020-4-7
Use props
ciachu924
lvl.1

Poland

Unfortunately, I have different problem, such as I described in the firs post. Dji - is there any way to manage this?
2020-4-8
Use props
ciachu924
lvl.1

Poland

Can anyone help me with the connection problem as on the photo above?
2020-4-14
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

DJI is not going to respond with a fix.  They just ask people what phone and what s your app updated.  I have been waiting for a response and reading every post out there and I never see DJI respond after asking a question.
I even sent in a technical service request directly to DJI but still no response.
I have to find a different drone now since DJI is not finding a way to get this working with FB (or YouTube)
2020-5-5
Use props
debritex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11102 ft

United States

The5harrelsons Posted at 5-5 07:07
DJI is not going to respond with a fix.  They just ask people what phone and what s your app updated.  I have been waiting for a response and reading every post out there and I never see DJI respond after asking a question.
I even sent in a technical service request directly to DJI but still no response.
I have to find a different drone now since DJI is not finding a way to get this working with FB (or YouTube)

I have the same problem, as of May 2020.    Did you ever find a solution?   All that DJI said to me is that a new release of their app would fix it.....   I dont think they are working on it....
2020-5-10
Use props
Jorge Dron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 585899 ft
Guatemala

debritex Posted at 5-10 08:45
I have the same problem, as of May 2020.    Did you ever find a solution?   All that DJI said to me is that a new release of their app would fix it.....   I dont think they are working on it....

hello I have the same problem my iOS version is 1.3.64 and it stays on connecting and it does not go from there, I came to think it was my phone or something on Facebook but I see that hopefully Dji will help us
2020-5-10
Use props
Jorge Dron
lvl.2
Guatemala

Greetings I have a problem to broadcast on Facebook live, my iOS version is (Dji go) 1.3.64 and it stays on connecting and it does not go from there, I thought that it was my phone or something on Facebook but I see that I hope not  Dji help us
2020-5-10
Use props
Jorge Dron
lvl.2
Guatemala

Saludos Dji no puedo trasmitir en vivo en Facebook estoy actualizado a la última versión de iOS 1.3.64 , al momento de trasmitir se queda en conectando y no pasa de allí , revise todo mi internet todo está bien permisos en face y todos bien ayuda !! Porfavor
2020-5-10
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5270591 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI SUPPORT

Support10.DE (DJI Support)
2020年5月11日 GMT+8 下午8:26:21
Hello Leo,

thank you for your patience. I´ve received a reply by our developers. Facebook has modified their API and the terms and conditions of live broadcasting, so we need release a new version in order to offer livestreaming again. Till an update for this feature will be be published we advice to use HDMI-Output on the remote in order to utilize the live video feed of the aircraft.

I hope this info helps. If you have any further questions or feedback you can always reply to this mail.

Kind Regards,
2020-5-11
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

2020年5月11日 GMT+8 下午10:18:50
Hello Leo,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately we can´t offer a release date. As soon as available you will receive an update notice within the GO 4 App.
2020-5-11
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
United States

The HDMI gives you live feed to display on a monitor.  It is not simple (or cost free) to get it input to your computer so it can be streamed to FB or YouTube. (You did not address why YouTube streaming is not working.  Please explain why it is not working and when it will be fixed.  I just need one of them to work but right now neither work.  This has been broken for long enough to have gotten an update by now.
2020-5-12
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Your complaints to the mayor say in my country, what should we answer, only those of us who are patient, maybe what the company says is true and will be resolved in the next upgrade. Call dji support and you and put the answer in the forum. I watched various videos with the presentation of crystalsky by the company and you said awesome, now you finally say only the brightness of the screen is good, the time it came out but also before the processors that were released and the graphics cards were much higher, which even today they stay better, after all If I see that the company suddenly leaves you alone, no matter how much you spend, I don't know if these issues are read by anyone in the management of the group.
2020-5-12
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
United States

Who’s, I hope you did not think anyone that speaks English understood that comment.
I know DJI has very fluent English workers and should be able to explain why it has been a year since Live Broadcast quit working and a fix has not been issued yet.
DJI should also stop all advertising if the Live Broadcast option since you do not have it working.  I am truest unhappy that the largest drone maker in the world is not responding to this issue with a fix already.  
2020-5-15
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

I have had the same issues, but only on the DJI go app. When I use the DJI go 4 App for my phantom 4 I am able to stream properly to facebook no issues. once I try to hook my Matrice 600 pro to face boot i get the looping log-in and no connection errors after the countdowns. I even had errors saying I couldn't connect to facebook because i wasn't connected to the internet. I only experienced these issues while attempting to go live through the DJI go app.

Is this the same experience others have had? are you able to stream using the go 4 app as well or are they all crashed out currently? I first noticed these issues June 5, 2020 so I apologize for the late arrival to the party.
2020-6-8
Use props
Carron
lvl.1
France

LEONIDAS GREECE Posted at 5-11 07:44
DJI SUPPORT

I have  the same  problem with DJI GO and Facebook
Could you modify the custom access to accept thé rtmps and not only rtmp
It could solve our problems because direct stream Facebook could be implemented with url « rtmps » and stream key
Thank you for your investment
Best regardsRoger Carron

2020-6-12
Use props
fans4168d24e
New

South Africa

Osmo+
iPhone 7
Facebook livestream problem
I have live-streamed to my business page before but now it doesn’t come up and I can’t find the page where I give facebook permission to use my dji osmo+ for my business pages.

I hope dji or anyone els can help me
Thx
2020-7-28
Use props
fansa84e94db
New
Flight distance : 32024 ft

United States

What is this error message when trying to connect to FB live?
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_Aerial_55
New

United States

Mike9129 Posted at 4-7 06:50
mine appears to be in a loop of "log into facebook" -> go live -> "you previously logged in to DJI GO 4.0 with facebook, would you like to continue" -> go live -> "you previously logged in to DJI GO 4.0 with facebook, would you like to continue" -> go live-> "you previously logged in to DJI GO 4.0 with facebook, would you like to continue" -> go live

and repeat and repeat

Running into the same thing.. DJI Go 4.0 with FB, would you like to continue, go live,..  you previously logged in and keeps repeating. It never let me log in.. anyone have any luck?
2020-12-13
Use props
bwolsey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 250472 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will need to pull up your facebook on the html website. At least thats the only way I know how. Go to your settings and scroll all the way down to business integration. When you click there you will see the DJI go 4 app and there will most likely be red text that says license expired. Simply click it and renew then save. Every time Facebook does any sort of update I usually have to go in and renew manually to stream to Facebook live.
2021-7-29
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
United States

LEONIDAS GREECE Posted at 2020-5-11 07:44
DJI SUPPORT

DJI Support,
When will the P4P plus model get an update to the Go App to allow Livestreaming again?  I have friends using Mavic's that can livestream but i am not allowed to since I have the built in screen on my remote controller.
2021-8-18
Use props
Muhammad Ehtesham Rao
New

Pakistan

Any update on this thread?
2022-1-15
Use props
Helton Ferreira
New

Brazil

??? erro???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2022-7-1
Use props
Robert12345
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99885 ft
Slovenia

LEONIDAS GREECE Posted at 2020-5-11 07:46
2020年5月11日 GMT+8 下午10:18:50
Hello Leo,

Dji go 4  - Facebook live streaming until today (9/2022) still  not working  , DJI had very BAD customer support, next time I will buy  Drone Aveo nano plus
2022-9-11
Use props
Robert12345
lvl.1
Slovenia

LEONIDAS GREECE Posted at 2020-5-12 22:40
Your complaints to the mayor say in my country, what should we answer, only those of us who are patient, maybe what the company says is true and will be resolved in the next upgrade. Call dji support and you and put the answer in the forum. I watched various videos with the presentation of crystalsky by the company and you said awesome, now you finally say only the brightness of the screen is good, the time it came out but also before the processors that were released and the graphics cards were much higher, which even today they stay better, after all If I see that the company suddenly leaves you alone, no matter how much you spend, I don't know if these issues are read by anyone in the management of the group.

Dji go 4  - Facebook live streaming until today (9/2022) still  not working  , DJI had very BAD customer support, next time I will buy  Drone Aveo nano plus
2022-9-11
Use props
Robert12345
lvl.1
Slovenia

2022-9-11
Use props
Robert12345
lvl.1
Slovenia

Dji go 4  - Facebook live streaming until today (9/2022) still  not working  , DJI had very BAD customer support, next time I will buy  drone Aveo nano plus
2022-9-11
Use props
PapazovGR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 838766 ft
Greece

i have the same problem on mavic AIR with the dji go 4 and android phone. the problem is in software...  it pass a long time and they didnt fix it yet...
2022-10-30
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I had the same problem the other day using the DJI GO app on my crystal sky.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules