87045 56 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1sYEZdPkf98j
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1705095 ft
Germany

DenizS Posted at 2020-7-5 12:00
hello friends, I have error code called 30142 (Unable to rotate) anyone have seen that code before)?

Selbes Problem, Drohne 1 Tag in Besitz. Noch nicht geflogen. Keine Lösung?
2021-9-19
Use props
dunnejackoicloud.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 166765 ft
Ireland

thanks for this! really useful and helpful information!
2021-9-20
Use props
thedoggy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537812 ft
Croatia

what about error 30163 motor error, check propelers and fly with caution???
i got mini 2 and got this error few times in full trottle in sport mode, but yesterday i got it in normal mode too
2021-10-31
Use props
djiuser_3xXIJytZLBVI
New
Flight distance : 148648 ft
Argentina

jz729 Posted at 2020-4-7 02:58
Another code to add to your list, 30085, is an error code having to do with ESC communication. When you have this error,the motors won't do their little vibration and start up, and won't make that little dji tone either.

In my case it was a problem with the ribbon cable connecting the main and ESC boards. Main connectors simply needed to be under a tad bit of pressure ( see end of my thread ). But I'm sure this can range to broken ribbon cables as well.

Hola. En mí caso el dron se apagó en el aire (o al menos los motores). Intenté hacerlo ver por la garantía pero el vendedor me dijo que lo choque.... Entre pagar de entrada el arreglo o internar hacerlo yo no perdía nada así que investigue y me di con un vídeo sobre el cambio de placa ESC. Esta placa es la encargada de todo el manejo eléctrico del dron. Que paso? Me encontré con un mal contacto de uno de los Flex con la placa. Por qué el mal contacto? Tenía una gota de pegamento dura que impedía el contacto correcto. Un problema de fabrica! Si pueden vean el vídeo del cambio de placa ESC y explica cómo controlar el Flex. Espero que sea de ayuda. Saludos!
2022-2-14
Use props
djiuser_IwmUjRyv33Cb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40443 ft

France

Super
Mais moi j'ai un problème de perte du sujet lors du tracking des quickshot et j'aimerai savoir si le problème vient de la gimball <à remplacer> ou si possible quelque chose de moins grave et coûteux comme une connectique ou autre?
2022-3-19
Use props
djiuser_GqAMFTVKNiWU
New

United States

My mavic mini hasn't been used for quite a while. I flew it maybe 5 times. I booted up and did an update. I needed to calibrate my imu. Got it started and walked away. Never calibrated my imu before. I didn't rotate/flip my mini as needed. I received these codes and can't figure out how to correct it.

Mavic Mini IMU Recalibration Error Codes:

¹Calibrating IMU - unable to take off (code: 30253).

²Remote controller signal weak - adjust remote controller antennas (code: 80002).

³IMU Calibration incomplete. Recalibrate IMU (code: 30056).

⁴IMU Not calibrated. Calibrate IMU (code: 30055).

⁵No GPS Signal. Aircraft unable to hover. Fly with caution (code: 30008).

HELP!!
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_GqAMFTVKNiWU
New

United States

My mavic mini hasn't been used for quite a while. I flew it maybe 5 times. I booted up and did an update. I needed to calibrate my imu. Got it started and walked away. Never calibrated my imu before. I didn't rotate/flip my mini as needed. I received these codes and can't figure out how to correct it.

Mavic Mini IMU Recalibration Error Codes:

¹Calibrating IMU - unable to take off (code: 30253).

²Remote controller signal weak - adjust remote controller antennas (code: 80002).

³IMU Calibration incomplete. Recalibrate IMU (code: 30056).

⁴IMU Not calibrated. Calibrate IMU (code: 30055).

⁵No GPS Signal. Aircraft unable to hover. Fly with caution (code: 30008).

HELP!!
Screenshot_20220512-170911.jpg
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_kMrJ2p3G5GIm
New

Philippines

Dji mini Se drone

Code 167 cannot take off ( 8012)
2022-6-20
Use props
fansd2c7ad32
New

United States

1004 camera encrypt
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_FCUyNn1rdlRV
New

United States

My son got his mavic mini stuck on a tree, and upon finally dislodging it the mini fell about 40 feet to the ground. The camera/gimbal popped out and both transmission/flat cable were damaged. I replaced the cables and it all went very easy, but the mini will not turn on. When I push the power button the 4 LED lights showing battery charge light up for a few seconds, but there is no response to the second (start up ascending lights phase) button push. I don’t want to go with the “eenie meenie minee moe” option for deciding what part to try next. Any advice on what might cause this? All of the videos I’ve watched with main board issues show drones that turn on, but display jerky motors or twitchy camera…stuff like that. I also read some posts that said if I change the main board the drone won’t work anyway due to some DJI magic that can only be performed by certified technicians and the like. Is this accurate?
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_FCUyNn1rdlRV Posted at 1-15 17:30
My son got his mavic mini stuck on a tree, and upon finally dislodging it the mini fell about 40 feet to the ground. The camera/gimbal popped out and both transmission/flat cable were damaged. I replaced the cables and it all went very easy, but the mini will not turn on. When I push the power button the 4 LED lights showing battery charge light up for a few seconds, but there is no response to the second (start up ascending lights phase) button push. I don’t want to go with the “eenie meenie minee moe” option for deciding what part to try next. Any advice on what might cause this? All of the videos I’ve watched with main board issues show drones that turn on, but display jerky motors or twitchy camera…stuff like that. I also read some posts that said if I change the main board the drone won’t work anyway due to some DJI magic that can only be performed by certified technicians and the like. Is this accurate?

Hi, there.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.
For your problem, it is suggested to send us your drone for a further check.
Here is the link to start a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/in ... ndsite&from=nav
If you have any more questions, please just let us know.
Thank you.
2023-1-16
Use props
djiuser_q8IbyxGyrMPe
New

France

I have the code 30212 and it's written "non-dji battery detected". Please help me ! I just bought it for information.
Screenshot_2023-03-02-18-09-19-723_dji.go.v5.jpg
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_q8IbyxGyrMPe Posted at 3-2 09:27
I have the code 30212 and it's written "non-dji battery detected". Please help me ! I just bought it for information.

Hi there, may I ask where you purchased the battery from? You may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-3
Use props
Paul108
New

United Kingdom

hi any info on 1004 or 11001?
2023-4-6
Use props
fans769f575b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1309160 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI mini 3 comprado há 5 dias nem voei, já veio com erro Code 80002. Perca de sinal controle perto.
2023-6-15
Use props
Oscar Marin
New

Argentina

Hola no puedo conectar el dron con el control y me sale code 0x1101051003 e 8.
Si alguien me puede ayudar. Tengo el modelo mini 2 SE. Gracias
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oscar Marin Posted at 12-1 17:44
Hola no puedo conectar el dron con el control y me sale code 0x1101051003 e 8.
Si alguien me puede ayudar. Tengo el modelo mini 2 SE. Gracias

Hi Oscar. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error message are you getting from your screen? Thank you.
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules