New fw ... where is it ?
941 4 2020-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Just stumbled up on this video ... i believe force pro will finally also work with I2 !?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWx3kM3jAGQ
2020-4-6
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

It's been rumored a while, hope we will see it soon - along with fixes with longstanding bugs and more features (for instance panorama and other things their cheaper photo/film drone already has). And, of course, the long ago promised (by a DJI executive) ProRes RAW for X5S...
2020-4-6
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

I was really worried dji wouldn‘t hold up to their promised product features , but ronin2 really got full red camera control also through force pro after an almost 2 year waiting for it. There is at least one more video showing force and I2 in action aswell as osvitalv teasing it lately ... #soooon
2020-4-7
Use props
flyingfun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Is custom hardware bound as a secondary controller nothing to do with firmware ...

The Yankee is a modified Inspire 2 controller which is bound as the slave. We are emulating the sticks. DJI Wireless receiver plugs into the back of the controller. The controller retains all other functionality including camera control, use of DJI Go, HDMI out etc.
2020-4-7
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

flyingfun Posted at 4-7 01:49
Is custom hardware bound as a secondary controller nothing to do with firmware ...

The Yankee is a modified Inspire 2 controller which is bound as the slave. We are emulating the sticks. DJI Wireless receiver plugs into the back of the controller. The controller retains all other functionality including camera control, use of DJI Go, HDMI out etc.

Very interesting ! I couldn‘t watch the video with sound on as my girl was asleep ;) ... i will definetly rewatch! Are you the engineer pf this device ?
2020-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules