Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem buying DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Mini)
1910 3 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lars R C
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi.

I've been in touch with support since april 3.
The problem is, that I by mistake typed my email wrong, when buying DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Mini.
Therefore I haven't recieved anything in my email.And I don't know how to get it activated. And I haven't had a single flight with the unit beacuase I want this to be in place first. I have had the unit logged in to my DJI Assistant App yesterday, to check for an eventual update.

I can acutally log in at the DJI shop using my misspelled mailaddress. So I can see the purchase there. But it looks uncomplete. It's says I'm to check my email. But since that doesn't exist I'm at an end....
I have sent in dokumentation for purchase of the unit, and for the DJI Care Refresh (I used a screenshot from my ....) And I sent in a photo of the serialnumber from the case.

But I havent heard anything back since then.

Can you help me, or should i just get .... make a withdraw of the payment, and purchase again?  

Best regards
Lars Christensen

DJI Care Refresh.jpg
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Lars, I am sorry for the trouble you had encountered. I managed to get your email via your forum account, I will ask the proper team to check and reply to your email asap. BTW, as per checking, it seems that the serial number picture was not received, could you please send it again? Thank you.
2020-4-7
Use props
Lars R C
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 03:18
Hi Lars, I am sorry for the trouble you had encountered. I managed to get your email via your forum account, I will ask the proper team to check and reply to your email asap. BTW, as per checking, it seems that the serial number picture was not received, could you please send it again? Thank you.

Thank You.
I have send my mail again and made the image file smaller from the serial number.
Hope this will get it through?
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lars R C Posted at 4-7 03:34
Thank You.
I have send my mail again and made the image file smaller from the serial number.
Hope this will get it through?

Thank you very much. I'd asked the proper team to follow up on your case soon in working hours. Sorry for the waiting.
2020-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules