Which tablet is good to use?
1136 5 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

As I can recall, I have seen a list of different tablets to use to DJI remotecontrollers, but I can’t find it anymore, or was it for mobile phones only? Anyone know more?

2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Dioden, may I know if you would want to use it with Phantom 3 Pro and Inspire 1? If so, you may refer to the compatibility list below. comp.png
2020-4-7
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 4-7 01:50
Hi Dioden, may I know if you would want to use it with Phantom 3 Pro and Inspire 1? If so, you may refer to the compatibility list below. [view_image]

Nee, it was just general, thanks
2020-4-7
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

I have used 2 tablets for my Inspire 2 and Phantom 4.   My first one is the iPad Mini 4 and works well under normal circumstances.  But once out in the open, under a very sunny sky, you will be struggling with the sun glare.  My 2nd tablet is the DJI Crystalsky - works great under bright outdoor condition. However, it has a few disadvantages, it has an outdated OS and for some users, Crsytalsky lags and heats up.  Mine has not shown any issues and I love my CrystalSky.

You can try the new iPad Mini 5 which has a higher NiT rating.
2020-4-13
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

Joecos Posted at 4-13 07:38
I have used 2 tablets for my Inspire 2 and Phantom 4.   My first one is the iPad Mini 4 and works well under normal circumstances.  But once out in the open, under a very sunny sky, you will be struggling with the sun glare.  My 2nd tablet is the DJI Crystalsky - works great under bright outdoor condition. However, it has a few disadvantages, it has an outdated OS and for some users, Crsytalsky lags and heats up.  Mine has not shown any issues and I love my CrystalSky.

You can try the new iPad Mini 5 which has a higher NiT rating.

Well, I was just asking for a few friends, for myself I really love SmartController to my Mavic 2Z, so I’m good, however I really dislike Ipad and all of their stuff, earlier when I flew around with my Phantom 3 Pro, I was using a Nexus screen and then I had this problem with bright light, like the sun. That was no fun at all, that problem is now gone, because of the SmartController.

I was looking at CrystalSky too but ended up with the SmartController, only thing with that one is that the screen is a little to small
2020-4-14
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

I use the larger 7.85" size Crystalsky, about the same size as iPad Mini.

Goodluck with the smartcontroller.  Good to know you found a solution.  
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules