Mavic Mini problem downloading flies
1409 7 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darius dsmglobal1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37943 ft
Australia

Can anyone help & explains to me what that means below. This appears once I download is complete from Mini. Many thanks
2020-4-7
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no image in your post if you were trying to show us something.
2020-4-7
Use props
Darius dsmglobal1
lvl.1
Australia

I seem to have some difficulty downloading a photo. It’s too large to download. Using iPad perhaps that is why. I’ll try to explain what my message reads. When downloading a file from Mavic Mini to a controller I get this massage - “Cannot save the files to your local album. Insufficient Local Storage”. Not sure what is telling me? My storage on my iPad has lots of storage. Not sure if its referring to a storage on memory card in the Mini. I have deleted some video files on the SD card to see if it will resolve it. Still is showing that message. Many thanks      
2020-4-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you eventually resolve this?
2022-5-21
Use props
Darius dsmglobal1
lvl.1
Australia

Blériot53 Posted at 5-21 22:23
Did you eventually resolve this?

Thanks for the enquire. Answer to your question- simply have not. I was hoping that someone would have had a similar problem & could comment further. To date had not any feedback. Cheers
2022-5-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Darius dsmglobal1 Posted at 5-24 05:31
Thanks for the enquire. Answer to your question- simply have not. I was hoping that someone would have had a similar problem & could comment further. To date had not any feedback. Cheers

Bad luck mate.
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_oHbtykUXRVar
New

United States

I have a mavic mini it was working fine I came on vacation in Florida now everything works but there is no image from the gimble to my phone I can still record and take pics but I can't see what I'm doing any suggestions?
2022-5-28
Use props
Darius dsmglobal1
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_oHbtykUXRVar Posted at 5-28 17:01
I have a mavic mini it was working fine I came on vacation in Florida now everything works but there is no image from the gimble to my phone I can still record and take pics but I can't see what I'm doing any suggestions?

What „Gimble” got to do with your iPone? Why would you use it to fly your Mini. U use a iPone in your controller to fly “mini” not a “ fumble”. Perhaps you on the wrong page.
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules