Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Distance problem
892 2 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UlbCZEB2dLt4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1940194 ft
Malta

Hi,
Can any one tell me why my mavic mini looses connection from the controller after 400 metres approx please.I tought that it can go much further than that.Luckily so far it allways came back .

Thanks
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4725190 ft
Spain

Hello, well can be a few thing's.... first of all the environment is a big factor, if you have a lot of other
Networks around or power line's,  or big metal buildings or constructions....... then you maybe not high enough.......always check that your antenna look 45 degrees up and in directions of the drone......sometimes it can help to change the signal channel for drone and remote....... hope something can help, don't fly to far.......
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_UlbCZEB2dLt4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1940194 ft
Malta

djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi Posted at 4-13 12:14
Hello, well can be a few thing's.... first of all the environment is a big factor, if you have a lot of other
Networks around or power line's,  or big metal buildings or constructions....... then you maybe not high enough.......always check that your antenna look 45 degrees up and in directions of the drone......sometimes it can help to change the signal channel for drone and remote....... hope something can help, don't fly to far.......

Thanks for the reply very helpfull
2020-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules