4289 7 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockliffebtconnect.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just spent some hard earned cash on a Ronin S only to find there is no way of charging it to the mains! What kind of product is this? I bloody well hope I'm not expected to pay extra money for an adapter. There is a place for an adapter in the case, and I have seen them on YouTube, but none in the product I have just received. If I have to pay extra I will return this for a full refund. I hope this is an error and not some cynical, disgusting money saving nonsense.
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that did you purchase the Ronin-S Standard Kit or Ronin-S Essentials Kit?
You may refer to the "In the box" information from DJI official web, the Ronin-S Standard Kit includes the 24W USB Power Adapter, but the Ronin-S Essentials Kit doesn't include it.
https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s?vid=49721

By the way, the Ronin-S (Essentials Kit & Standard Kit) supports chargers with the power up to 24W. The fast-charging heads that are available on the market and meet the QC standard can also be used for charging. The charging time varies depending on the power of the charger.
For example, the typical charger’s output power is 10W (5V/2A). When it is used for charging the Ronin-S (Essentials Kit & Standard Kit), it takes about 5 hours to fully charge.
Should there anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-4-8
Use props
rockliffebtconnect.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-8 03:51
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that did you purchase the Ronin-S Standard Kit or Ronin-S Essentials Kit?
You may refer to the "In the box" information from DJI official web, the Ronin-S Standard Kit includes the 24W USB Power Adapter, but the Ronin-S Essentials Kit doesn't include it.

Hmm , I fail to understand what difference it makes what version I bought, it is the Essentials Ronin S. When someone buys equipment that needs to be charged, it comes with a suitable mains charger, period. A rechargeable shaver, a rechargeable drill, a rechargeable toothbrush they all come with chargers. How would you feel if you bought an expensive piece of equipment and then had to spend additional money on buying additional equipment so you could use the product? I'm sorry, but this is absolutely unacceptable. I am very angry and extremely disappointed in DJI. I can't believe they have resorted to these penny pinching, cynical tactics.  
2020-4-8
Use props
Mephisto86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 850374 ft
Germany

Thats really weired! I bought the pro combo. there is NO charging stuff at all. no cable, not ac adapter. nothing!
I thought I got stuff by DJI, the leading company, not a cheap china gadget!
2020-4-8
Use props
rockliffebtconnect.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mephisto86 Posted at 4-8 05:27
Thats really weired! I bought the pro combo. there is NO charging stuff at all. no cable, not ac adapter. nothing!
I thought I got stuff by DJI, the leading company, not a cheap china gadget!

That's exactly my thoughts too. DJI, supposedly the leading technology giant and they skimp on supplying a darn charging unit!
2020-4-8
Use props
rockliffebtconnect.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-8 03:51

A reply I'd associate with a cheapskate company, not DJI. Thanks for nothing.
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rockliffebtconnect.com Posted at 4-8 04:21
Hmm , I fail to understand what difference it makes what version I bought, it is the Essentials Ronin S. When someone buys equipment that needs to be charged, it comes with a suitable mains charger, period. A rechargeable shaver, a rechargeable drill, a rechargeable toothbrush they all come with chargers. How would you feel if you bought an expensive piece of equipment and then had to spend additional money on buying additional equipment so you could use the product? I'm sorry, but this is absolutely unacceptable. I am very angry and extremely disappointed in DJI. I can't believe they have resorted to these penny pinching, cynical tactics.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. You are recommended to check the "IN THE BOX" information, at the same time, I will forward your feedback to the related team.
As I have replied above, the Ronin-S supports chargers with the power up to 24W. If you want to purchase the original 24W USB power adapter, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
2020-4-8
Use props
Mephisto86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 850374 ft
Germany

srsly? this is the only answer? no solution at all. a huge package over 500,- and no cable? no acadapter? nothing?

how about weebill-s ?! think this would be a solution...
2020-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules