Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sudden quality issues on zoom
491 6 2020-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3DSailor
lvl.1
United States

All of a sudden the quality of the video is not good sometimes... Only happens sometimes.  I did accidentally leave the gimbal cover on for about 10 seconds when I started it up.  Could this be the reason?
2020-4-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

No. It is like asking if the reason your car engine is running roughly is because the ash tray is full. There is no connection.
2020-4-8
Use props
3DSailor
lvl.1
United States

Geebax Posted at 4-8 13:56
No. It is like asking if the reason your car engine is running roughly is because the ash tray is full. There is no connection.

That's helpful - thank you.
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please restart the drone and calibrate the gimbal to see if the issue persists or not? At the same time, please check if there is an error message prompt in your app? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-9
Use props
REMOVE DC NFZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 942671 ft
United States

Sometime in autofocus need to be set into the camera settings
2020-4-9
Use props
3DSailor
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-9 03:27
Hi there, please restart the drone and calibrate the gimbal to see if the issue persists or not? At the same time, please check if there is an error message prompt in your app? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know.

That seems to have fix the Drone!  Thank you kindly!!!
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

3DSailor Posted at 4-12 13:49
That seems to have fix the Drone!  Thank you kindly!!!

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that you have solved the issue.
2020-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules