Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mimo - Story templates
3096 11 2020-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j0ka
lvl.1
Germany

Hi everyone,
is there a way to create own Story templates using the DJI Mimo app? The Story mode is really nice, but the pre-configured templates do not work in some occasions.

Cheers
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi j0ka, DJI Mimo supports Custom Story Template, please press '+' button in the DJI Mimo homepage, select the clips you like, then edit--done, save to My Story. Please enter Story Mode, and slide down to the final one, you will find Custom Story.
Story Template.png
2020-4-9
Use props
j0ka
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 01:21
Hi j0ka, DJI Mimo supports Custom Story Template, please press '+' button in the DJI Mimo homepage, select the clips you like, then edit--done, save to My Story. Please enter Story Mode, and slide down to the final one, you will find Custom Story.
[view_image]

Hi DJI MIndy,

thanks for the hint. It's not ideal, but it works.

Would be cool to have something like a template editor or more configuration options when using custom stories, so that you don't need to use / edit "old" clips just to create a new Story template...
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

j0ka Posted at 4-9 01:49
Hi DJI MIndy,

thanks for the hint.  It's not ideal, but it works.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will forward it to our engineers for attention.
2020-4-9
Use props
pramodkg
New

India

Hello Experts,

I tried to use mystery templates for adding video, how to edit the predefined texts from template also music? Its not allowing for me please help thanks...
2020-4-17
Use props
mudalina
New
Indonesia

Hi there
Is there an app with which I can edit the templates in my story?
I can create my own custom template, but with the dji mimo app the choices for adding Text (size, fond, color,etc) or transitions are very limited.

I would love to have an app to customize the existing templates or to improve the dji mimo app.

Best regards
Doris
2020-6-21
Use props
supermimai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40584 ft
France

Hi j0ka, DJI Mimo supports Custom Story Template, please press '+' button in the DJI Mimo homepage, select the clips you like, then edit--done, save to My Story. Please enter Story Mode, and slide down to the final one, you will find Custom Story.
[view_image]

when I reach this dialog, the save to [my story] isnt  visible anymore ( I did create 2 custom templates in the past ) ,
do you know what happens or what to check ?
2020-7-26
Use props
Symoncee
lvl.1

Canada

Mimo story Mode .. does anyone found a way to edit the written messages into Mimo story Mode ?.... If no ... Please DJI. Please create additional template every month, so we can use them. Don't mind paying for it. It would be also great to have the choice to add the text effect or not. I think DJI create a monster there. It is so efficient I am astonishing. I try to find other software like that and didn't find any.
2020-8-22
Use props
jtmacb
lvl.1

United States

Symoncee Posted at 8-22 18:11
Mimo story Mode .. does anyone found a way to edit the written messages into Mimo story Mode ?.... If no ... Please DJI. Please create additional template every month, so we can use them. Don't mind paying for it. It would be also great to have the choice to add the text effect or not. I think DJI create a monster there. It is so efficient I am astonishing. I try to find other software like that and didn't find any.

I agree. It would be great to have regular additions to the templates in Story mode. I am a Realtor and I love the template that is like a fashion show. I forget the name but it takes quick clips using different angles. My only complaint is that you can't increase the number of clips that it uses or change the length of each. Those two improvements would mean a lot to me and I am sure a lot to other users and it would seem to be so simple for the programmers at DJI to make these improvements but here we are more than a year after the app was introduced and no new story themes or improvements to the old ones.
2020-9-1
Use props
jtmacb
lvl.1

United States

[view_image]

But if the OSMO 3 or OM4 change positions/angles using a particular story template how to you recreate those quickly and easily? That's why using an existing story template but being able to add more clips and change the timing of each one would be so helpful. If I am shooting a large real estate property I need more than 4 or 5 clips to tell the story.
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_xvfG6k53xh4q
lvl.1
United States

Yes please, all these suggestions are great! Please give us full, simple customization options such as the number of clips, length of clips, more movement options, custom music or no music, text removal/options.  Also regarding length of clips, it would be really great if we use long segments of time, like 30 seconds or even minutes.  This app is so close to being able to do more amazing things.

Edit: also ability to choose transitions between photos.
2020-11-9
Use props
Shantok
Second Officer
Flight distance : 780226 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's too bad that DJI's software lags the hardware department. I had posted this after the first pocket was released. I had hoped after each product since they would have addressed this at launch. On ios LumaFusion is amazing not much on Android.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules