DJI mavic mini UK delivery
972 11 2020-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vbi06WZHchrk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I ordered a Mavic mini on Monday (6th or April). I had my delivery information Tuesday but since Tuesday it hasn't updated at all past Departed Facility in Shenzhen.  Really want this drone and it's a bank holiday weekend this weekend and now it's not going to arrive until most likely next week.  Can someone help?
2020-4-9
Use props
djiuser_vbi06WZHchrk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI mavic mini UK delivery

I ordered a Mavic mini on Monday (6th or April). I had my delivery information Tuesday but since Tuesday it hasn't updated at all past Departed Facility in Shenzhen.  Really want this drone and it's a bank holiday weekend this weekend and now it's not going to arrive until most likely next week.  Can someone help?
2020-4-9
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

I waited more than 1 month
2020-4-9
Use props
Thalisbl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I bought mine from WexPhotoVideo two weeks ago and I had it the next day. But living in South London and following the lockdown instructions, I haven't flew it outside yet :-(
Hopefully soon enough.
I know this is not very helpful, but I thought to mention it for other users.
2020-4-9
Use props
themich0r
lvl.3
Flight distance : 62526 ft
Germany

I guess DJI has no impact on this. Your drone has to pass customs, this may take a while. The shipping of my drone was arround 10 days in total. Eight of it, it was just waiting for depature/customs.
2020-4-9
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

I know this doesnt help now but... https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4566155
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the customs clearance, due to the COVID-19 and traffic control, the shipment is also expected to be delayed, we will process it as soon as possible, aprpeciate your understanding and patience.
2020-4-9
Use props
djiuser_vbi06WZHchrk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 05:43
Hi there, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the customs clearance, due to the COVID-19 and traffic control, the shipment is also expected to be delayed, we will process it as soon as possible, aprpeciate your understanding and patience.

I've just called DHL and they say they've lost my parcel and need to know what it looks like to open an investigation.  I ordered through DJI as I assumed you would be the most reliable company and delivering your own products but now it takes a lot longer than Amazon or Jessops or other companies and your parcel company doesn't even know where your parcel is.  Why do you not have stock in the UK, surly as the virus became more apparent you brought stock in.  What do I do now, they won't even be able to begin looking for my drone until next Tuesday.
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_vbi06WZHchrk Posted at 4-9 08:55
I've just called DHL and they say they've lost my parcel and need to know what it looks like to open an investigation.  I ordered through DJI as I assumed you would be the most reliable company and delivering your own products but now it takes a lot longer than Amazon or Jessops or other companies and your parcel company doesn't even know where your parcel is.  Why do you not have stock in the UK, surly as the virus became more apparent you brought stock in.  What do I do now, they won't even be able to begin looking for my drone until next Tuesday.

Currently, almost all the orders of Mavic Mini are shipped from China. Are you sure the DHL said they lost the parcel? DHL website has just updated that the package has departed facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK.
2020-4-9
Use props
djiuser_vbi06WZHchrk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 19:47
Currently, almost all the orders of Mavic Mini are shipped from China. Are you sure the DHL said they lost the parcel? DHL website has just updated that the package has departed facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK.

DHL stated that did not know where my package was last night, however, after opening a missing parcel report they must have found it.  Thank you for all your help
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_vbi06WZHchrk Posted at 4-9 23:35
DHL stated that did not know where my package was last night, however, after opening a missing parcel report they must have found it.  Thank you for all your help

You are welcome, we hope you will receive the parcel soon.
2020-4-9
Use props
Remedii
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15853 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered from DJI site, didn't know it would be shipped from China, am I the only one that feels this is wrong, at no point does it say shipping from china, not happy, could have gone via a retailer and saved the hassle but as same price I thought better to buy direct, missleading on DJI part I feel. What about import tax etc?
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules