Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mounting Phone in RC
1089 5 2020-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRLExpress
lvl.1
United States

I am trying to mount my new phone in the Spark RC and the phone case I am using is to thick. I measured it and think it will work if I take the rubber grippers out of the RC (the phone case is rubber so I think it will work without them). They appear to be be held in with 3 Torx screws but I have never seen Torxs screws that small. Has anybody removed these and if so where did you find a Torx screwdriver that small.

Thanks
Doug
2020-4-9
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Doug,

These screws are Torx T6 size. These small Torx things are not uncommon and used often in small electronics products like phones etc. Matching screwdrivers can be found everywhere (Amazon, Ebay...), but you can try asking at a mobile phone shop, once they are opening up again...

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Spark’s remote controller fits mobile devices 6.5‑8.5 mm thick and up to 160 mm long, without a phone case. Mobile devices larger than this do not fit the remote controller’s device holder. We do not recommend removing the rubber grippers of the RC holder, please remove the phone case during flying.
2020-4-10
Use props
DRLExpress
lvl.1
United States

Wolferl Posted at 4-10 00:02
Hi Doug,

These screws are Torx T6 size. These small Torx things are not uncommon and used often in small electronics products like phones etc. Matching screwdrivers can be found everywhere (Amazon, Ebay...), but you can try asking at a mobile phone shop, once they are opening up again...

Thanks, just the info I needed. Set is on the way from Amazon.

Doug
2020-4-10
Use props
Crack4sure
lvl.1

Pakistan

The information provide by you is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing and hope you will share again.
cartoon video camera : https://bestcartoonapp.com/cartoon-camera-apps-for-android/
2020-4-10
Use props
Joakitous
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293438 ft
Argentina

Or any hardware store they may have it!
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules