United States

Hi fellow drone pilots,
Currently researching full product package that will enable the following,

• Cimematography
  • Flir capabilty
  • High altitude performance
  • Max endurance
  • Air Sense enabled

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated and help nail down my short list
2020-4-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

With DJI the list is not that long right?
1 Mavic Mini (probably not for you)
2 Mavic 2 Zoom or Pro (depends on what you want, for video the Zoom might give you more options because you can create that '50mm' effect)
3 Phantom 4 Pro (more weight, but a bit better in image quality if you believe the studio comparisons)
4 Inspire series (best for almost everything, but expensive and huge)
2020-4-9
Use props
Capt. Mickey
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for your advice, Montfrooij. I've narrowed down my list to the Matrice 200 platform. Though it has short flight time, it meets all of my other criteria. The Inspire won't handle some camera options I would need!
2020-4-10
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Capt. Mickey Posted at 4-10 06:16
Thanks for your advice, Montfrooij. I've narrowed down my list to the Matrice 200 platform. Though it has short flight time, it meets all of my other criteria. The Inspire won't handle some camera options I would need!

If double camera setup is not a requirement, opt for single configuration and TB55 batteries. This will provide approx. 30 min flight time with ability to swap cameras accordingly to a mission type.
2020-4-11
Use props
Capt. Mickey
lvl.1
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 4-11 13:19
If double camera setup is not a requirement, opt for single configuration and TB55 batteries. This will provide approx. 30 min flight time with ability to swap cameras accordingly to a mission type.

Thanks Matt, makes a lot of sense. CG would not be so critical! Good advice.
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules