3254 22 2020-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

Dear All,
I had an issue recently as per attached picture. Did anyone can help me to address the issue. I did what was being told by dji support.
1) update latest firmware
2) re-install go 4 app
3) calibrate IMU

Am i having issue with hardware?
20200403_084532.jpg
20200403_080904.jpg
2020-4-9
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

11. 2 feet was stagnant and always around that figure as per my observation, in the past the height will tally with the actual elevation. I never have crash on my dji spark so far.
2020-4-9
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

The next step i did  change to another android phone but the same issue i face.
2020-4-9
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Are you using an OTG cable to connect your phone to the remote?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi TechCreator, if the issue still persists after all the troubleshooting, you are recommended to send the drone in for a diagnosis.
You may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav or contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed.
2020-4-10
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Try cleaning the downward looking sensors.
2020-4-10
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-10 01:52
Hi TechCreator, if the issue still persists after all the troubleshooting, you are recommended to send the drone in for a diagnosis.
You may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav or contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed.

Thanks Natalia..appreciate your respond
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TechCreator Posted at 4-13 19:41
Thanks Natalia..appreciate your respond

You're welcome. Hope everything goes smoothly, best regards!
2020-4-14
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you been flying, by any chance, about 4m over a roof?
Upload your flight record to
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

And check it out or link the uploaded record to this topic.
2020-4-16
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

LouisP Posted at 4-10 11:17

The downward-facing sensors are already switched off at this height! In this case, the barometer takes over the altitude measurement.
Try resetting the drone (by pressing and holding the power button) and then calibrating everything.
2020-4-19
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

You have a faulty barometer old story.....I have the same problem ......They will tell you to sent it back etc the known bul...s....
2020-4-19
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

when you first take off and you are hovering what does it read and when you are about to land what is it  . if you can land and take off  i would not worry . fly by line of  sight . i have seen this happen and even in the flight logs .  
2020-4-19
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Wolferl Posted at 4-10 00:05

Cheers,

i used wifi, when i used otg cable, it is alwalys disconnect in the middle of flying.
2020-6-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-10 01:52
You may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav or contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.

Noted with thanks. I was thinking to sent but due to Covid 19 movement control. I forsee that the respond/diagnose duration will be longer. BTW do i need to send to China or i can sent within my country?
2020-6-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

NRRTRAINS 85 Posted at 4-19 15:11
when you first take off and you are hovering what does it read and when you are about to land what is it  . if you can land and take off  i would not worry . fly by line of  sight . i have seen this happen and even in the flight logs .

the height reading while hovering and landing is not tally with actual elevation. The distance have no issue, the reading is accurate. Overall take off and landing , the aircraft have no issue. All was functioning well.
2020-6-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Anuvis Posted at 4-19 13:34
You have a faulty barometer old story.....I have the same problem ......They will tell you to sent it back etc the known bul...s....

Really ? yes your are right they ask me to sent to them, but due to covid 19 movement control, i foresee it will take longer time.BTW did u sent to them for diagnose? Finally your problem solved?
2020-6-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 4-19 11:42
The downward-facing sensors are already switched off at this height! In this case, the barometer takes over the altitude measurement.
Try resetting the drone (by pressing and holding the power button) and then calibrating everything.

Thank LouisP, i done what have been recommended , but the height still not improved. I just used my own eyes to anticipate my aircraft height. When i cannot see it, i just press return to home button.
2020-6-4
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

TechCreator Posted at 6-4 06:02
Really ? yes your are right they ask me to sent to them, but due to covid 19 movement control, i foresee it will take longer time.BTW did u sent to them for diagnose? Finally your problem solved?

No i did not sent it problem is not solved
2020-6-15
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Wolferl Posted at 4-10 00:05

Cheers,

using wifi and also OTG but same result
2020-8-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

LouisP Posted at 4-10 11:17

clean up but it is still the same
2020-8-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Guys..I finally send the drone to remote control shop...the technician just calibrate my IMU and the problem solved. I tried do it my self but it is error. Thanks for responding to my post
2020-11-25
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

TechCreator Posted at 11-25 05:44
Guys..I finally send the drone to remote control shop...the technician just calibrate my IMU and the problem solved. I tried do it my self but it is error. Thanks for responding to my post

That’s exactly what I said in post # 10, back in April. Why didn't you do that?
2020-11-26
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
United States

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 11-26 13:48
That’s exactly what I said in post # 10, back in April. Why didn't you do that?

I did but each time did..appear error....
Get help from.the technician...he did it easily....anyway thanks for the info...
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules