664 15 2020-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Little explore to see how many people have decided to blow the UK lockdown in favor of a sunny Good Friday.
2020-4-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2020-4-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage.
2020-4-10
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Thanks for sharing,  Good video!
2020-4-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

About the same in Essex too.  Which dronee did you use to film this?
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Stay home, stay safe. Nice video, thanks for sharing.
2020-4-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

I can't watch it now?
2020-4-12
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-10 08:12
About the same in Essex too.  Which dronee did you use to film this?

Mavic Pro Platinum buddy.
2020-4-17
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 4-12 01:56
I can't watch it now?

So, the group i was in to fly FPV with decided to make a pact of not flying during lockdown in the UK. I didn't join that pact and it basically turned me into a Pariah. Every video I now post on YT gets down voted before it's even been up for a day. Needless to say, I left the groups and binned any contact with them all. They know nothing about me other than what they see on social media and when we used to meet up. Shallow minded idiots. This video was an exception as I don't usually post video's like this due to the obvious issues. I have to work while Covid-19 is causing everyone else to be in lockdown. I fly when my work is finished and before I travel back home, where I go into lockdown like evryone else.
2020-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 4-17 22:27
So, the group i was in to fly FPV with decided to make a pact of not flying during lockdown in the UK. I didn't join that pact and it basically turned me into a Pariah. Every video I now post on YT gets down voted before it's even been up for a day. Needless to say, I left the groups and binned any contact with them all. They know nothing about me other than what they see on social media and when we used to meet up. Shallow minded idiots. This video was an exception as I don't usually post video's like this due to the obvious issues. I have to work while Covid-19 is causing everyone else to be in lockdown. I fly when my work is finished and before I travel back home, where I go into lockdown like evryone else.

Sad trolls,  just try to ignore them.
2020-4-19
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 00:08
Sad trolls,  just try to ignore them.

Got rid of it now. Sadly, the rot in the group and between/from certain people has made me decide they are not worth it and cut all contact with them. Sadly the life they lead must give them a buzz when they downvote video's.
2020-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

CoreyB10 Posted at 4-17 22:27
So, the group i was in to fly FPV with decided to make a pact of not flying during lockdown in the UK. I didn't join that pact and it basically turned me into a Pariah. Every video I now post on YT gets down voted before it's even been up for a day. Needless to say, I left the groups and binned any contact with them all. They know nothing about me other than what they see on social media and when we used to meet up. Shallow minded idiots. This video was an exception as I don't usually post video's like this due to the obvious issues. I have to work while Covid-19 is causing everyone else to be in lockdown. I fly when my work is finished and before I travel back home, where I go into lockdown like evryone else.

People are just so stupid sometimes.
2020-4-19
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Their loss. Hope you can still post links on here via another YT account as and when you feel like it.
2020-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 4-19 03:58
Got rid of it now. Sadly, the rot in the group and between/from certain people has made me decide they are not worth it and cut all contact with them. Sadly the life they lead must give them a buzz when they downvote video's.

Idiots, you could still post by making the videos private and posting them here, that way they won't be in your timeline.
2020-4-19
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 23:14
Idiots, you could still post by making the videos private and posting them here, that way they won't be in your timeline.

Didn't think of that. Oh well, it's gone now. Next time then
2020-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 4-20 02:43
Didn't think of that. Oh well, it's gone now. Next time then

Looking forward to it .
2020-4-20