480 2 2020-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guddi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12625 ft
Germany

Dear Community

I hope this issue has been resolved before and I can just not find a thread for it:

I have major problems with my P4P Gimbal. It starts of correctly, but then drifts to slightly downwards position a few seconds after turning on the aircraft.

P4P Gimbal Tilt

P4P Gimbal Tilt

While it maintains a level horizon most of the times, everytime I turn the aircraft in flight, the gimbal just goes bonkers. It tilts upwards and sideways at the same time and afterwards taking forever to recover to a normal state.

And as a cherry ontop, my aircraft has a hard time just flying straigt.

The drone was never involved in an accident, all the firmeware is up to the latest date and I have tried re-calibrating the gimbal and IMU a lot - nothing helped resolve the issue!

If you have any suggestions it would be greatly apprechiated, thank you a lot in Advance!
-Guddi

2020-4-10
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

Looks like you have a problem with your gimbal, if its less than 1-year old send it back to DJI for repair.
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the troubles. Please try to refresh the latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2, and make sure that the drone is in follow mode. If the issue persists, you may send in the drone for service. Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules