DJI mobile APP Sucks!
5659 4 2020-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans147538a0
New
United States

Are there any suggestions on another app that works great with the osmo mobie 3 besides the app it requires you to use? I was in a great flow when filming my youtube video till i started to review my videos and saw that the video and audio did not match with each other. Somehow the app froze when filming but did not freeze the audio. I wish there was another app that can use the features. As for the stabilizer, its great but the app just cant keep up.
2020-4-10
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

If your ok just using the gimbal as a stabiliser than go with filmicpro, you can still start and stop recording from the buttons if you enable use volume keys.
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to read about the issue. What's the mobile device you are using? Please clear up the background apps that are not in use while running the DJI Mimo app, and try to reinstall the app (please note to back up the files before reinstalling it).
Please provide a video of the issue, the mobile device and the OS version, DJI Mimo version you are using if the issue persists. Thank you.
2020-4-11
Use props
Alonzo Cortez
New

United States

I will never ever spend another penny on DJI. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORSE COMPANY OUT THERE! You can't get service! Good luck getting a human being to answer the phone. I spent 1600 plus dollars on my drown have used it 5 times the controller no longer holds a charge. There is no company in the entire state of Colorado that is willing to work on the drone. The entire state even the DJI dealership. All they had to say was we sell them but we don't fix them. So you have to send it back to DJI THAT'S A NIGHTMARE AND A HALF! They won't help you without the serial number. I called and had them check the serial number 6 times they where sure that was the number the website won't accept it and there is nothing you can do, nothing!!!! I finally called said I would pay for shipping I don't care I just want it repaired. Just give me an address as to where I can ship it too they refused. 1600 plus dollars and they won't give me an address seriously??? You're in hiding? Don't but DJI
2020-8-10
Use props
hbp
New

Norway

I've been desperately trying to post a question about a connection problem I have with my Ronin M here on this forum. But it keeps telling me that I'm not allowed to post and then send me to a page with a LONG list of rules for posting. How the hell can I get some help?
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules