Can not conect the smart controller to wifi
2396 3 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Plainfield2438
lvl.1

United States

this will be the 2nd DJI i am sending back.....the 1st 1 would not conect to my android phone....i was told go buy a apple phone.....that 1 was $1400.00 that went back to Sams Club....Sams Club does not sell them any more.....Well this Combo Package cost me $2560.00 and this 1 will not let the Smart Controler conect to wifi...i conected it thru mu Robot Vacume wifi....but then DJI sight would not let me conect the controler to DJI.....i think my Smart Controller has the Carona VIRUS......this 1 also will go back to Amazon....there is no help from DJI.....terrible Products.....
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sincerely sorry for the difficulties in connecting Smart Controller to WIFI, may we verify does it happen in the activation process? If yes, it could happen in the firmware older than V01.00.0360 when you input the wrong password the first time, even you input the correct one again, it will still fail to connect to the Wifi. It is recommended to try with another WIFI and input the correct password, or please update the firmware of Smart Controller to the latest firmware and try again.
If the Smart Controller has already been activated successfully, the wifi fails to be connected in the normal operation, it is recommended to enter Settings pf Smart Controller to restore the RC to the factory default, then try again.
2020-4-11
Use props
MauroT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I've solved it, if you want I can help you out.
1. turn off the wifi on the smartcontroller (important)
2. go to options
3. go forward
4. activate the wifi hotspot on smartcontroller (you must do it at least the first time)
4b. put as connection frequency 2.4Ghz
5 go to your mobile phone
6. connected to the hotspot
7. go to the application and go to goshare
8. scan (if necessary) the qrcode
9. you will see the contents.

it took me a while, but now it's all plugged in. If I can, I'll make a little video and put it on youtube,

2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_x1QfFmRghk8m
New
Flight distance : 8071 ft

Germany

same to me. The SC does not connect to my router . The router is open to any devices, no MAC-filtering, runs on 2.4 and 5. I even checkt several chanels. I put on the right pw, when I press *connect* nothing happens.
But it is no problem to connect to an open telekom-hotspot, also no problem to connect to my mobile-phone, set as hotspot. Seems to me, that I am not the only one with this problem.
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules