Osmo Action not turning on/off correctly??
5982 2 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldpilot1946
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30509 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi everyone

Just got the Action two days ago, and it is driving me crazy.

I press the power switch, and the red led comes on and the camera starts recording immediately
Press again, the led turns green.
To turn it off I press and hold the button and the red turns on but doesnt turn off unless I hold it down for at least 10seconds.
I also get a message advising me the screen will turn off in 2 seconds if I dont tap the screen
Its probably me, but I would appreciate some advice!

Regards,
Oldpilot1946
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Oldpilot1946, sorry for the difficulties with Osmo Action, please make sure you press the correct button. The left one is Power Button, press once, it will be powered on. If you press the Shutter button on the right side, it will power on and start recording automatically.
To power off the Osmo Action, please press and hold the Power Button for about 2 seconds, the screen will show Shutting Down.
Screen Auto Sleep and Auto Power Off can be set in General Settings by sliding down the screen.
Please check more details of the User Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo%20Action/Osmo_Action_User_Manual_v1.0_en_7.pdf Power Button.png
2020-4-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Camera has a stand by when you press the record only. after 5 minutes it will turn off all together. until you again hit the  quick capture, it  will repeat.

if you want to bipass it within the 2 sec, simply long press the  square the camera says shutting down let  go.

if you are holding for ten seconds. then that is to long.  DJI does not have a reboot they never answered the question at all.  you get used to DJi once you learn it.
2020-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules