ActiveTrack 3.0 won't track subject closer/further
850 5 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

ActiveTrack Pro on my Ronin S only tracks up and down if my subject stays the same distance from the camera.

But if the person moves closer and further away it does not track vertically. So if the camera isn't at headheight, their head moves up and down in the frame whenever they move forward and back.

I want the framing of my subject to be the same no matter how close or far they are from the camera, and I don't want to always film from headheight.

PLEASE FIX THIS! I love this product and this feauture.
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We appreciate your feedback about Active Track, which will be forwarded to our engineers for attention. We will keep optimizing our product to make your experience better.
2020-4-12
Use props
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Just to confirm, I mean ActiveTrack Pro (not 3.0) on my Ronin S with firmware version 2.2.1.10

I’m happy to send sample videos to demonstrate the issue if you’d like.
CB22BA86-A266-416F-8BB5-BBC406AE25FC.png
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

warwickajonesgmail.com Posted at 4-12 17:42
Just to confirm, I mean ActiveTrack Pro (not 3.0) on my Ronin S with firmware version 2.2.1.10

I’m happy to send sample videos to demonstrate the issue if you’d like.

Yes, please. Please give us the model of your phone, its OS version, APP version, and sample video as well for further analysis. Make sure to reply to my post directly so that we could get the notification just in case the post is missed.
2020-4-12
Use props
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 19:19
Yes, please. Please give us the model of your phone, its OS version, APP version, and sample video as well for further analysis. Make sure to reply to my post directly so that we could get the notification just in case the post is missed.

This is a video demonstrating the problem

IMG_0797.jpg
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thank you for the details, we have reported to our engineer team and will keep you updated once get anything from them, appreciate your patience.
2020-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules