Software-Firmware
965 5 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rCof2LzJ6Qxt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 196263 ft
Canada

Hey guys haven't had my done in the air for well over a year.Is the latest software and firmware recommended.Or anything else i should be aware of. Mavic Air......
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, please check the firmware release notes of Mavic Air here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf We recommend to update to the latest version because we keep optimizing it, hope you still have a great time with Mavic Air.
2020-4-12
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Hello, this is the latest firmware update for the MA and its RC. Exactly a year has passed without any updates.

DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.32
DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.32

It is recommended that you perform the upgrade. Stay safe.
2020-4-12
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 00:56
Hello there, please check the firmware release notes of Mavic Air here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic%20Air/20190410/Mavic_Air_Release_Notes_en.pdf We recommend to update to the latest version because we keep optimizing it, hope you still have a great time with Mavic Air.

If any updates get released, will they automatically be posted on that link?

Is that goto standard site for any and all updates for the Mavic Air?

Because until now, I would just look at the forums for that info but I'm not thorough and wouldn't want to miss one.

Thanks.
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bluehook Posted at 4-21 18:23
If any updates get released, will they automatically be posted on that link?

Is that goto standard site for any and all updates for the Mavic Air?

Yes, we will keep updating the release notes in this link once the new firmware is released. When the new firmware is released, DJI Go 4 APP will pop-up firmware notification, press it and you will also check the release notes.
2020-4-23
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

My neither. From what ive read, may not be a good idea with all the new restrictions.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules