3401 16 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harsha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37211 ft
India

Hi,
My Matrice 600 pro asked for Radio controller firmware upgrade. After doing it there is no link for drone and radio. I upgraded even aircraft. I'm not able to resolve this. Can you please help me fix the issue. I have totally lost link for aircraft and controller, I tried to link but not happening
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Harsha, sorry for the trouble on linking, what is your current firmware version of RC, aircraft and Lightbridge 2? The RC may fail to be linked when the firmware version is inconsistent.
To link, after powering on the RC, please press C1+C2+ Video Recording Button at the same time until you hear D, press the right dial right away, the RC will beep like D-D-D... and blink blue. Then connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice via USB port, enter LB2 and press link in Settings. Please make sure it is done within 60s when the RC begins to beep.
Please try again and let us know if it works.
2020-4-12
Use props
Harsha
lvl.2
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 00:47
Hi Harsha, sorry for the trouble on linking, what is your current firmware version of RC, aircraft and Lightbridge 2? The RC may fail to be linked when the firmware version is inconsistent.
To link, after powering on the RC, please press C1+C2+ Video Recording Button at the same time until you hear D, press the right dial right away, the RC will beep like D-D-D... and blink blue. Then connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice via USB port, enter LB2 and press link in Settings. Please make sure it is done within 60s when the RC begins to beep.

Thank you, Will do that. May I know what is Right dial right away?
2020-4-12
Use props
Harsha
lvl.2
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 00:47

Firmware details:
Aircraft - 1.00.01.67
RC - 1.2.52
Light bridge 2 - 1.1.60
When I connect to DJI Assistant 2 there are no updates for Aircraft
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Harsha Posted at 4-13 02:15
Firmware details:
Aircraft - 1.00.01.67
RC - 1.2.52

Thanks for the details, the firmware of your aircraft and RC are all the latest version but not the Lightbridge 2, the corresponding version of LB2 should be V1.1.81 if your RC version is V1.2.52, that is why the RC cannot be linked. Please make sure to update LB2 to the latest version as well. FIRMWARE.png
2020-4-13
Use props
Harsha
lvl.2
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-13 05:32
Thanks for the details, the firmware of your aircraft and RC are all the latest version but not the Lightbridge 2, the corresponding version of LB2 should be V1.1.81 if your RC version is V1.2.52, that is why the RC cannot be linked. Please make sure to update LB2 to the latest version as well.[view_image][Image]

I shall do that and get back. Thank you
2020-4-13
Use props
Harsha
lvl.2
India

Thanks for the details, the firmware of your aircraft and RC are all the latest version but not the Lightbridge 2, the corresponding version of LB2 should be V1.1.81 if your RC version is V1.2.52, that is why the RC cannot be linked. Please make sure to update LB2 to the latest version as well.[view_image][Image]

Hi, I carried out firmware upgrade for Lightbridge 2 as specified. Still there is no link for controller
2020-4-14
Use props
Harsha
lvl.2
India

Hi, any update?? Plz help me on this asap
2020-4-15
Use props
Harsha
lvl.2
India

Hello, can I get quick response?  It's been a week
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Harsha Posted at 4-16 21:04
Hello, can I get quick response?  It's been a week

Sorry for the late response and the issue still persists, any chance to get another RC for a comparison test? If not and you are sure the link steps are correct, we recommend sending in for a diagnosis. Please contact our dealer or our support team support@dji.com for further assistance.
2020-4-20
Use props
PNad
lvl.2
Canada

Do not use the 2 lastest LB2 update on your m600, roll back to a previous version until your remote links back automatically.

I also have a M600 and have the same problem when using lastest lb2 firmware, someone from DJI entreprise confirmed me that this is a known issues and you souldnt update LB2 (I beleive the correct working version is 2017)
2020-4-23
Use props
djiuser_gTPzQr9OVe5k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

United States

PNad Posted at 4-23 16:57
Do not use the 2 lastest LB2 update on your m600, roll back to a previous version until your remote links back automatically.

I also have a M600 and have the same problem when using lastest lb2 firmware, someone from DJI entreprise confirmed me that this is a known issues and you souldnt update LB2 (I beleive the correct working version is 2017)

Wow, just bought a new Matrice 600 Pro. It worked straight out of the box! I thought twice about doing the firmware upgrade (I avoid this on MS WIN 7 without any issues) but went ahead with it...sure enough I now receive the Controller error and the pilot is flashing poor link to drone. I did manage to get the 60 second countdown but had no clue what to do next. So how to DE-UPGRADE the firmware? I suppose the best route is to delete it all and start over. What kind of company launches firmware upgrades without fully testing them? Oh right, most of the supposedly "tech companies".
2020-4-24
Use props
djiuser_gTPzQr9OVe5k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

United States

djiuser_gTPzQr9OVe5k Posted at 4-24 07:58
Wow, just bought a new Matrice 600 Pro. It worked straight out of the box! I thought twice about doing the firmware upgrade (I avoid this on MS WIN 7 without any issues) but went ahead with it...sure enough I now receive the Controller error and the pilot is flashing poor link to drone. I did manage to get the 60 second countdown but had no clue what to do next. So how to DE-UPGRADE the firmware? I suppose the best route is to delete it all and start over. What kind of company launches firmware upgrades without fully testing them? Oh right, most of the supposedly "tech companies".

Thanks PNad I "downgraded" the RC back to the earliest version (1.1.10 I think) and got the green light on the controller and App now shows Ready To Go.  Back to the park for first official flight test.  Thanks muchooooo
2020-4-24
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-4-12 00:47
Hi Harsha, sorry for the trouble on linking, what is your current firmware version of RC, aircraft and Lightbridge 2? The RC may fail to be linked when the firmware version is inconsistent.
To link, after powering on the RC, please press C1+C2+ Video Recording Button at the same time until you hear D, press the right dial right away, the RC will beep like D-D-D... and blink blue. Then connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice via USB port, enter LB2 and press link in Settings. Please make sure it is done within 60s when the RC begins to beep.

Hello DJI Mindy I have a Matrice 600 Pro here that I cannot link.

Ground Controller model: GL858A
Ground Controller Firmware Version: 1.2.52
M600Pro/A3 Firmware Version: V1.00.01.67
LightBridge2 Firmware Version: V1.1.81

I have tried linking in the DJI GO app, as well as putting the Ground Controller manually into linking mode. I have tried both pressing the link button on the Aircraft as well as using the blue button in DJI Assistant Enterprise

By no means the M600Pro and the ground controller will connect.

Could you please assist?
Thank you so much
Kind regards
Rogier
1-4 01:45
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rogiervdheide Posted at 1-4 01:45
Hello DJI Mindy I have a Matrice 600 Pro here that I cannot link.

Ground Controller model: GL858A

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. You can try the troubleshooting steps below:
I. The operation steps are incorrect or a step(s) has been missed.
Check the app and ensure that the Master Remote Controller is set under Remote Controller Settings. The Slave Remote Controller cannot be linked to the aircraft.
Correct operation steps
1. The remote controller enters linking status have two ways:
a. Power on the remote controller. > Press C1 + C2 + Video Recording Button. Immediately toggle the right dial when you hear a beep.
b. Connect the remote controller to a mobile device. > Launch and go to DJI GO > Remote Controller Settings > Remote Controller Linking (If a message appears stating that the device is not connected, it indicates that the remote controller failed to be connected to the mobile device. Please refer to the corresponding troubleshooting steps).
At this point, the remote controller emits three beeps and the remote controller tatus LED blinks blue.
2. Install the battery on the aircraft and connect the aircraft to the Micro USB port at the bottom of the Aircraft Status Indicator. Launch the DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice.
3. Go to the LightBridge 2 screen. > Settings > Tap Air System Linking (If the DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice is connected but there is no image, it indicates that the DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice for PC has not identified the aircraft. Please follow the troubleshooting steps for resolving the aircraft’s inability to identify the DJI Assistant 2)
Steps 2 and 3 must be completed within 60 s after the remote controller beeps. We recommend making preparations in advance so that the remote controller can enter linking status.
PS: The DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice for PC is recommended for linking. The upper cover can be removed if needed. Find the LightBridge 2 Air System. After the remote controller enters linking status, press the Air System Link button for 3-5 s to link.

II. The remote controller or the aircraft’s Air System is malfunctioning.
Confirm if there are othes remote controller for LB 2 or M600, please try to use another remote controller to have a try. If there is no others remote controller available, please send your aircraft and remote controller back to diagnose.
2-1 00:52
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-1 00:52
Hi there, sorry for the late reply. You can try the troubleshooting steps below:
I. The operation steps are incorrect or a step(s) has been missed.
Check the app and ensure that the Master Remote Controller is set under Remote Controller Settings. The Slave Remote Controller cannot be linked to the aircraft.

Thanks a lot! I have succeeded linking the drone and the controller.
2-2 08:28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rogiervdheide Posted at 2-2 08:28
Thanks a lot! I have succeeded linking the drone and the controller.

Glad to know about this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2-2 22:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules