Netherlands

Nice editing!
2020-4-12
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Stunning results... we can see your expertise in what you're doing.

I'm wondering how you'd transfer that kind of manipulation from still pictures to motion pictures. I think the MM offers one of the best low light video recovery capabilities (since very few if any NR is applied) so in my experience it would be best to underexpose from -0.3 to -0.7 EV and then have a good recovery for the low lights and bring the highlights further down (and increase the local contrast with unsharp mask). Anyway... not that I have samples but it's a pretty tiresome process as the only way I know to selectively darken (or not process) the sky is to apply multiple layers masks in Movie Studio.
2020-4-12
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

m80116 Posted at 4-12 03:25
Stunning results... we can see your expertise in what you're doing.

I'm wondering how you'd transfer that kind of manipulation from still pictures to motion pictures. I think the MM offers one of the best low light video recovery capabilities (since very few if any NR is applied) so in my experience it would be best to underexpose from -0.3 to -0.7 EV and then have a good recovery for the low lights and bring the highlights further down (and increase the local contrast with unsharp mask). Anyway... not that I have samples but it's a pretty tiresome process as the only way I know to selectively darken (or not process) the sky is to apply multiple layers masks in Movie Studio.

Probably editing with multiple layers a fantastic piece software and a computer that could run nasa lol ! I’m sure there are people on the forum who know about highly technical editing on movies! Most technical I get is using luts lol
2020-4-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.  You demonstrated some excellent post-production work.  Thanks so much for sharing.
2020-4-12
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-12 05:11
Nicely done.  You demonstrated some excellent post-production work.  Thanks so much for sharing.

I’ve been using 2 pieces of amazing software that not only changes the whole look and feel of the picture but gives it a new lease of life ! To some of purists among us pictures shouldn’t be changed so much I simply enjoy changing a picture into another picture. It’s fun and will no doubt continue using the applications to get from my pictures
2020-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Certainly perks up some dull skies.  
2020-4-20
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cheers buddy it’s just a bit of fun ! Most can see that but not all ! Hope alls well with you in your part of our green and pleasant land.
2020-4-21
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

Nicely done.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!
=C=
2020-4-21
Use props