Returning user
631 12 2020-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1963
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

I have been away for nearly a year & half as i live on dartmoor park devon uk after the park put a ban on the use of drones within the park i sold my dji p3s which i was gutted as i enjoyed every flight with it i had done. I had always followed the uk laws & had registered the drone too. With everything thats going on in the world today i i cancelled my holiday in the first week of march to stay safe. I work as a keyworker home delivery driver so i have had a really busy time lately with everything going on ! any ways i came home from work last night & i have had my eye on the dji mavic mini for a while now & watched many videos on it so went a head & ordered a mavic mini last night should be with me by next friday fingers crossed hope it gives me as much enjoyment as my dji p3s did..... Happy days coming hopefully stay safe everyone.
2020-4-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good luck, hopefully it arrives on time and more to the point hopefully we will soon see a easing off of CV lockdown. Stay safe and thanks for all your effort’s
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Welcome back, hope you will receive Mavic Mini soon. If you need any assistance with your order, please don't hesitate to keep me updated.
2020-4-12
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 23:14
Welcome back, hope you will receive Mavic Mini soon. If you need any assistance with your order, please don't hesitate to keep me updated.

Thanks Mindy Im looking forward to receiving it, Looks like it due for delivery on Thursday but probably wont have time to use it till next week end as my home delivery's at work have tripled since the lockdown but it makes me smile when i drive up & see happy people getting the shopping. people seem to be listening & staying at home our main road from devon to cornwall was empty sat after work this is the south west side of the uk well done people   
2020-4-13
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-12 05:58
Good luck, hopefully it arrives on time and more to the point hopefully we will soon see a easing off of CV lockdown. Stay safe and thanks for all your effort’s

Thanks mate as with you stay safe my friend & i look forward to flying again soon ;)
2020-4-13
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think you will enjoy the mini. I fly mine more than my other 2 mavics.
2020-4-13
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

2020-4-13
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

BigBird-2 Posted at 4-13 16:12

Thanks Bigbird looks like wind is dropping this week so might be good for weekend ;)
2020-4-14
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6286 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice! I also ordered the Mavic Mini (fly more combo).
Funny thing though, I ordered mine a day before you it seems (10th) but mine is still stuck on Processing.
Wonder what's holding up my order....
2020-4-15
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pasod Posted at 4-15 01:53
Nice! I also ordered the Mavic Mini (fly more combo).
Funny thing though, I ordered mine a day before you it seems (10th) but mine is still stuck on Processing.
Wonder what's holding up my order....

Just home from work & it was waiting for me its came 3 days early   Im gutted for you Pasod hopefully it will come asap.
2020-4-15
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andy1963 Posted at 4-15 09:24
Just home from work & it was waiting for me its came 3 days early   Im gutted for you Pasod hopefully it will come asap.

Congrats
Nice and sunny outside bet you already had it off the ground ;)

I had a chat with DJI yesterday and they told me there could be delays as due to the corona virus (totally understandable) today I checked with them again as I was worried that perhaps the tablet holder could delay things if it wasn't in stock and was instead told that the fly more combo is not in stock that's why its delayed.
Getting different reasons is the annoying part, also it still says 2-5 working days on the product page.
Should have ordered from Argos or somewhere else locally.
2020-4-15
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pasod Posted at 4-15 09:44
Congrats
Nice and sunny outside bet you already had it off the ground ;)

The delivery guys are working there little socks off its hard times right now i think i was lucky to get mine so fast it wasnt due till this friday but was here after work tonight. i done the firmware updates & everything just charging the other two battries up might try get it out before dark this evening see what its like, i think it will be a lot different from my p3s i had.
2020-4-15
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andy1963 Posted at 4-15 09:48
The delivery guys are working there little socks off its hard times right now i think i was lucky to get mine so fast it wasnt due till this friday but was here after work tonight. i done the firmware updates & everything just charging the other two battries up might try get it out before dark this evening see what its like, i think it will be a lot different from my p3s i had.

Nice, let us know how what you think of it
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules