Live stream on FB
2137 25 2020-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

ive just tested the IOS Version of the  GO app using my OSMO 2 on an Iphone 8 plus using app version 3.1.64 and Facebook Livestream doesnt work.

Ive tested the Android version 3.1.59 of GO app and that works fine.

I have also tested the GO4 app latest version on both Android and Apple and that works fine.

so its just the GO app on IOS that has the issue, or is there something im missing, I want to use the Iphone 8 plus on the OSMO as the camera is fantastic quality compared to my Android Samsung S7.

I dont have any other device that uses the GO app to test it on but im guessing its not a device issue more an app issue.

Can someone please test the app as stated above and let me know.

2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please record a video so we can check the details of what happened? At the same time, please let us know the OS of your iPhone 8 plus. Thanks.
2020-4-13
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-13 03:39
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please record a video so we can check the details of what happened? At the same time, please let us know the OS of your iPhone 8 plus. Thanks.

Hi Natalie

IOS version is 12.3.2

video of issue below

2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

crash1sttime Posted at 4-13 04:29
Hi Natalie

IOS version is 12.3.2

Thanks for providing the information, I have forwarded it to the related team. If there is an update,  we'll let you know.
2020-4-14
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-14 00:18
Thanks for providing the information, I have forwarded it to the related team. If there is an update,  we'll let you know.

Hi

any update, the weather is nice but i still cant livestream, just need your app writers to set the protocol to RTMPS, it cant be hard surely
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

crash1sttime Posted at 4-23 10:12
Hi

any update, the weather is nice but i still cant livestream, just need your app writers to set the protocol to RTMPS, it cant be hard surely

Hi, sorry to have kept you waiting, this issue has been forwarded to the related team, we'll forward it again. If there is an update, we'll let you know. We appreciate your patience and kind understanding.
2020-4-27
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-27 00:41
Hi, sorry to have kept you waiting, this issue has been forwarded to the related team, we'll forward it again. If there is an update, we'll let you know. We appreciate your patience and kind understanding.

Thanks Natalia
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry to have kept you waiting, our engineers are working on it at present, you are recommended to wait for the update, thanks.
2020-5-24
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-24 23:11
Sorry to have kept you waiting, our engineers are working on it at present, you are recommended to wait for the update, thanks.

Natalia,

is there any news as to when the update for this bug fix will be available? i really needed the live functions last week and they were not available.
2020-6-12
Use props
djiuser_H8PNumVjwdbx
New

United States

What’s the word on an update?? This is getting really frustrating!!
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 6-12 06:00
Natalia,

is there any news as to when the update for this bug fix will be available? i really needed the live functions last week and they were not available.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are working on it, we have not got an update at present. We'll help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_H8PNumVjwdbx Posted at 6-13 08:42
What’s the word on an update?? This is getting really frustrating!!

Sorry that we have not got an update at present. We'll help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-6-14
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Same old copied and pasted reply, lets face it DJI , you dont intend to fix it,
2020-6-19
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 6-19 03:17
Same old copied and pasted reply, lets face it DJI , you dont intend to fix it,

I'm starting to think you may be correct in this assumption. They claim to be the best drone company out there and yet they can't fix a simple programming error. This function has been unavailable going on 6 months and still nothing definitive from DJI.. What a disgrace.
2020-6-26
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 6-26 06:50
I'm starting to think you may be correct in this assumption. They claim to be the best drone company out there and yet they can't fix a simple programming error. This function has been unavailable going on 6 months and still nothing definitive from DJI.. What a disgrace.
I tried online support, sent them the link to this thread, and was told they don’t have access to the forum.

At this point I’m not going to bother anymore, I feel sorry for the users of DJI GO and anyone that wants to use YouTube.

And I can’t find a mad emoji so

MAD AND UNHAPPY
2020-6-26
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 6-26 07:44
I tried online support, sent them the link to this thread, and was told they don’t have access to the forum.

At this point I’m not going to bother anymore, I feel sorry for the users of DJI GO and anyone that wants to use YouTube.

I know what you mean!! I was using the DJI go app for live streaming capabilities for my First Response Team. Luckily for me i was able to sign up for 10-21 Flight and am now able to conduct live streaming during flight missions for my fire and police. DJI has really dropped the ball in handling this issue. and of course our DJI admins in this forum are of no help.... Natalia.......  
2020-6-26
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-14 00:59
Sorry that we have not got an update at present. We'll help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, we'll let you know.

15 days since your last " update " is there going to be an actual date when this will be fixed??? this is getting ridiculous...................................
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 6-29 12:30
15 days since your last " update " is there going to be an actual date when this will be fixed??? this is getting ridiculous...................................

Hi there, our engineers' team are working hard on it, we also keep pushing the team, should we get any update about it, we'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-6-30
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-30 01:20
Hi there, our engineers' team are working hard on it, we also keep pushing the team, should we get any update about it, we'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Here we are AGAIN Natalia........... 16 days since your last " copy and paste " reply.. Is there any update available so people can utilize their drones they paid money for?? WHEN WILL THIS FUNCTION BE FIXED?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2020-7-16
Use props
elalbertmx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98123 ft

Mexico

Same Issue, my Phantom 3 professional , need to fix this problem
2020-7-16
Use props
GlenH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16 ft

United States

Since The Phantom 4 is out they seem not to do any updates for the Phantom 3  really a damn shame a big company like DJI you think they would keep their software and apps up to date for everyone instead they try to force you to buy a newer drone but they need to realize we all can't afford buy new drones every time they come out with a new one. Just my 2 cents worth
2020-7-16
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

GlenH Posted at 7-16 17:00
Since The Phantom 4 is out they seem not to do any updates for the Phantom 3  really a damn shame a big company like DJI you think they would keep their software and apps up to date for everyone instead they try to force you to buy a newer drone but they need to realize we all can't afford buy new drones every time they come out with a new one. Just my 2 cents worth

Even the newer drones are affected to some degree, you can only LS on Facebook with the GO4 and the quality is terrible, I used to LS a lot using my mobile wifi dongle and my S6 with no issues, now all it does is stutter and drop frames
2020-7-17
Use props
fans329e162c
New

United States

Still no fix for the DJI Go app and Facebook Live Streaming?!?
2020-7-19
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fans329e162c Posted at 7-19 15:01
Still no fix for the DJI Go app and Facebook Live Streaming?!?

Nope, and going by DJI's lack of interest they never will.
2020-7-20
Use props
mario123ahgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Hey guys, It seems that DJI doesn't care about our problems, especially since it got our money
2021-3-15
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

mario123ahgmail.com Posted at 3-15 01:49
Hey guys, It seems that DJI doesn't care about our problems, especially since it got our money

The issue has been fixed now and both apps work on Facebook live-streaming
2021-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules