My RONIN SC has some mini-shakes
1080 5 2020-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George_Vulpe
lvl.1
Italy

I bought my first gimbal 3 days ago and since the first day I had some little shaking problems that i noticed but I didn't payed too much attention too it since today when i tried it another time and I don't know how to solve it, i updated the firmware, i balanced it the right way and i autotuned it but the porblem persists. I used it with a Sony A7III with a Sony 50mm f/1.8, i'll link a video tomorrow so you can give it a look.

2020-4-12
Use props
George_Vulpe
lvl.1
Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG4Dk6pDayc
2020-4-12
Use props
George_Vulpe
lvl.1
Italy

I'll send more videos tomorrow
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi George_Vulpe, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, it seems the gimbal shakes vertically, please ensure you've mounted the Lens Support, turn on the Image Stabilizer of the camera and lens. You could adjust the Stiffness of the tilt axis in the APP. You could also try to enable Pan Follow mode in User Profile, increase the Deadband value to see if it helps.
2020-4-13
Use props
George_Vulpe
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Mindy, thanks for the support, I think that I solved it by just adding the lens support and by activating the image stabilizer of the camera. if I'll notice any other problem i'll try to adjust the stiffness and try with the other solutions you gave me, thank you very much!
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

George_Vulpe Posted at 4-13 04:33
Hi Mindy, thanks for the support, I think that I solved it by just adding the lens support and by activating the image stabilizer of the camera. if I'll notice any other problem i'll try to adjust the stiffness and try with the other solutions you gave me, thank you very much!

I'm so sorry for the late response and glad to know it helps. Please keep us updated if you have any further related concern, stay safe.
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules