Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been since last January that DJI have updated FPV

I sypathize and get that every things surrounding the Virus has throw the timing of the next update in question.

There are many many requested fix suggested here and elsewhere.

DJI...!  Have you any idea when we can expect a new Firmware Update?

2020-4-12
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Unfortunately it doesn't seem DJI believes in transparency when it comes to keeping the end users informed.  Coming from the betaflight realm, I find this frustrating.  Guess that's the price we pay for a crystal clear picture.
2020-4-12
Use props
Mafia16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

they are delay since corona outbreak, maybe the engineers have to test outdoors, since corona FW update are a little bit slow.
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The new update will be released soon. Please keep close attention on the release notice updated on the forum or our official website, thank you for your attention.
2020-4-13
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-13 01:34
The new update will be released soon. Please keep close attention on the release notice updated on the forum or our official website, thank you for your attention.

Thanks for the response Thor!
2020-4-13
Use props
myhrmans
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19767 ft
Sweden

And it's released!
2020-4-13
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I should get into the game of predictions!
2020-4-13
Use props
SpaceCow
lvl.1
United States

mc54 Posted at 4-12 19:05
Unfortunately it doesn't seem DJI believes in transparency when it comes to keeping the end users informed.  Coming from the betaflight realm, I find this frustrating.  Guess that's the price we pay for a crystal clear picture.

DJI is a company. and they are compared to Apple a lot. Not just in hight end products and high prices. But also that they don't communicate to end users. It's actually not too strange. Most big companies are like this. Betaflight on the other hand is a open source project it's not a company at all. So comparing the two is what seems strange to me.
2020-4-13
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

I spoke too soon.  IT IS HERE!!!!!!
2020-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules