Cannot live stream on YouTube
558 3 2020-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Upon starting a YouTube livestream & jumping through all the hoops, I get a message that says "this app hasn't been verified by Google."

2020-4-12
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
United States

I haven’t flown this thing for 8 months & I wanted to livestream and use Activetrack. Neither one worked. Activetrack was like an angry bee trying to track a vehicle. I was sitting still & it acted like an upset liberal flying erratically.  I’m only a simple caveman, but I thought this was supposed to be easy.
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are sorry for the trouble on the live streaming issue on YouTube, we will optimize the issue as soon as possible, please wait for the update. Currently, you may jump into another browser when it asks you to give authorization. See if this helps.
Regarding the active track issue on your Mavic 2 Pro, please make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest firmware, try to calibrate the IMU, compass and vision system. If the issue persists, if it is convenient, please provide a short screen recording video of the issue for further confirmation. Thank you very much.
2020-4-13
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-13 02:56
We are sorry for the trouble on the live streaming issue on YouTube, we will optimize the issue as soon as possible, please wait for the update. Currently, you may jump into another browser when it asks you to give authorization. See if this helps.
Regarding the active track issue on your Mavic 2 Pro, please make sure that the drone has been updated to the latest firmware, try to calibrate the IMU, compass and vision system. If the issue persists, if it is convenient, please provide a short screen recording video of the issue for further confirmation. Thank you very much.

NO to both. Perhaps an 8-year old could chime here with the solution.
2020-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules