Intermittent charging issues with P3 ADV controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UnsyNZ
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi all

Having some intermittent issues with my P3 Adv controller (video attached) , when I plug it into the charger it will charge normally to about 75% (3 dots) and then it will just stop charging. And then start charging again after about 10 seconds. This cycle constantly repeats itself, the drone's battery seems to charge without issue, so would the likely culprit be the remote itself? Is this something anyone else has experienced?

Thanks

2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi UnsyNZ, may I know if the controller can be fully charged if you keep charging it? If no, you may send in the controller for diagnosis and service. If you are located in New Zealand, you can contact the dealer or the recommended repair center for help.
2020-4-19
Use props
UnsyNZ
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 4-19 23:33
Hi UnsyNZ, may I know if the controller can be fully charged if you keep charging it? If no, you may send in the controller for diagnosis and service. If you are located in New Zealand, you can contact the dealer or the recommended repair center for help.

Hello

Thanks for your reply

Yes I think if given long enough it would fully charge. However given that it is constantly repeating the cycle of charge-not charging-charging this would take a very long time. Do you think the battery is faulty?
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

UnsyNZ Posted at 4-20 01:58
Hello

Thanks for your reply

Not ensure if it is the battery or the board or others, needs to be confirmed by the repair engineers.
2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules