HEIGHT OF THE DRON ABOVE THE GROUND
1130 4 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALFONSOPATI
lvl.1

Spain

I HAVE A MAVIC 2 ZOOM AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN KNOW THE HEIGHT OF THE DRON ABOVE THE GROUND WHEN I AM IN FLIGHT AND THE DRON IS AWAY FROM ME ??? THANK YOU
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the flight telemetry can be checked in the DJI Go 4 APP. Please refer to the screenshot below.
D xxm: the distance between the aircraft and the Home Point.
H xxm: Height from the Home Point.
HS xxm/s: aircraft horizontal speed.
VS xxm/s: aircraft vertical speed. camera view.png
2020-4-13
Use props
ALFONSOPATI
lvl.1

Spain

I can see Height from the Home Point, but i want to know the height of the dron between the ground when  when it's flying away from me.Thanks a lot
2020-4-13
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

ALFONSOPATI Posted at 4-13 02:13
I can see Height from the Home Point, but i want to know the height of the dron between the ground when  when it's flying away from me.Thanks a lot

The drone will not be able to calculate the terrain height as you fly. That is why its very important to always know the area that you are flying and to make sure you have visuals on your drone as you fly.

2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALFONSOPATI Posted at 4-13 02:13

The APP of Mavic 2 Zoom doesn't show the height to the ground during the flight, you may check the RelativeAltitude in pictures you took via Exif viewer, but there is still deviation. As HurleyBird Productions mentioned in 4#, please make sure to always be familiar with the area in advance and ensure the camera view is clear to avoid the flight hazard.
2020-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules