Intermittent blank screen, black or white.
1310 2 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_e9evan4fe8lq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 417398 ft
United Kingdom

After 1 month with my Mavic 2 Pro, I'm just getting confident that it'll always do what I tell it. BUT a couple of times, the screen (on my Tab S3) goes completely blank, either white or black, just for about 5 seconds. As far as I know, this does not affect the drone's flight. Is this when cache is being cleared and I can just forget about it? If so, how can I prevent it from happening? Or is it actually a fault? How scared should I be - after trying not to panic during the first 4 seconds.
Thanks.
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, are you recording while the issue happened? If so, please check the original video and check if it does the same.
If it doesn't relate to recording the video, please check if the firmware and the DJI Go 4 app have been updated. If it is convenient, please also try a compatibility mobile device (listed below). If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation. cm.png
2020-4-14
Use props
djiuser_e9evan4fe8lq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 417398 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-14 02:26
Just to verify, are you recording while the issue happened? If so, please check the original video and check if it does the same.
If it doesn't relate to recording the video, please check if the firmware and the DJI Go 4 app have been updated. If it is convenient, please also try a compatibility mobile device (listed below). If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation.[view_image]

Thanks for your reply.
The video recorded on the drone is unaffected. However, the video cache on my mobile device (Samsung Tab S3) records either zero size or corrupted .MP4 files at the time of the blank screen (see att. directory listing for corrupted files).
The firmware and app. are up-to-date. I will try to find a compatibility-listed device soon.
2020-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules