Phantom 3 Standard Will Not Link
2029 6 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oroku Sake
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys, I had a Phantom 3 Standard that was traded to me for videography work. At one point it stopped linking and I kept getting the "link aircraft" message in the DJI app. I exhausted every remedy I could find trying to fix this. I even came on here to ask around and tried every method suggested. The RC link, the manual link where you flip the switch 3 times on the RC controller, updated all firmware and software, you name it I tried it. Finally I decided to get a phantom 3 standard on ebay and transfer the camera to that one to see if it would work. After carefully transferring the camera exactly how I was supposed to according to several tutorials, I'm still having the same problem with the drone from ebay and my aircraft will not link. Do you guys have any idea what my problem could be? Could it be an issue with the camera or RC controller?
Twitter
Facebook
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2020-4-13
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Why did you not try to see if the other you bought would link first?
2020-4-13
Use props
Oroku Sake
lvl.1

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 4-13 08:08
Why did you not try to see if the other you bought would link first?

I did. Didn't work.
2020-4-13
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Maybe something going on with the remote?
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If the firmware for the drone has been updated and the linking procedure is correct, you may send in the drone for diagnosing the problem and service. You can start an online service case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-4-14
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you look for the LED button on the bird for manual linking yet? It must blink in green color before you push it gently.
2020-4-17
Use props
Woodyolde
lvl.1

Australia

Peterx Posted at 2020-4-17 00:50
Did you look for the LED button on the bird for manual linking yet? It must blink in green color before you push it gently.

According to all info and my experience, the bind button will be solid red and when you push it will blink red. If it goes solid green, the remote should stop the inceccant beeping when bound.
1-23 19:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules