HDR noise?
538 11 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pApuc161
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there, I tried HDR footage out of my window, there is link - https://streamable.com/txtss8.

I am not sure what is wrong, but that suppose to be 4K HDR video. I just don't see any detail, I see grain and noise, can anybody tell me, what is wrong? I purposely recorded out of window, while is most beautiful weather outside, to see the beauty, but this is weird to me. Can anyone please help? This is my first post here, on this forum. I will keep in touch. Thanks.

Tomas K.
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Tomas, sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which drone do you use, please? By the way, the link that you provided is unable to be checked, could you please provide us with some original videos so we can help to check the details of the issue? You may upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here. Thanks.
2020-4-13
Use props
pApuc161
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-13 18:49
Hi Tomas, sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which drone do you use, please? By the way, the link that you provided is unable to be checked, could you please provide us with some original videos so we can help to check the details of the issue? You may upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here. Thanks.

hi there Natalia! Thanks for feedback, I will attach file here, hopefully we can see, what is going on. Its OSMO ACTION cam, not drone. It is 4k 30 fps, HDR video, AWB auto, no stabilization, since HDR doesn't support.
"Edited - Sorry I can't attach file, why? it is only for picture, or max 1000 kb I see and also it says - don't support format, which is MP4, what?"
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pApuc161 Posted at 4-13 21:38
hi there Natalia! Thanks for feedback, I will attach file here, hopefully we can see, what is going on. Its OSMO ACTION cam, not drone. It is 4k 30 fps, HDR video, AWB auto, no stabilization, since HDR doesn't support.
"Edited - Sorry I can't attach file, why? it is only for picture, or max 1000 kb I see and also it says - don't support format, which is MP4, what?"

Hi pApuc161, sorry for the inconvenience. You may upload the original files to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here, you also can contact us via http://www.dji.com/support, we'll do our best to help you.
2020-4-13
Use props
pApuc161
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-13 22:53
Hi pApuc161, sorry for the inconvenience. You may upload the original files to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here, you also can contact us via http://www.dji.com/support, we'll do our best to help you.

Hi there, so I never used Dropbox before, I was trying to sort it. There is link to video, can you please check it?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9yhrgyniqd6sf0/DJI_0037.MP4?dl=0
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pApuc161 Posted at 4-14 05:03
Hi there, so I never used Dropbox before, I was trying to sort it. There is link to video, can you please check it?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9yhrgyniqd6sf0/DJI_0037.MP4?dl=0

Received with thanks. I will forward it to the related team for a check. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-4-16
Use props
pApuc161
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-16 00:11
Received with thanks. I will forward it to the related team for a check. If there is an update, I'll let you know.

Thanks a lot, I will wait.
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pApuc161 Posted at 4-16 00:43
Thanks a lot, I will wait.

Hi, according to the video that you provided, it seems there is no noise problem. Under this situation, could you please help to point out the specific issue that you referred to? Thanks.
2020-4-16
Use props
pApuc161
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-16 04:24
Hi, according to the video that you provided, it seems there is no noise problem. Under this situation, could you please help to point out the specific issue that you referred to? Thanks.

Its on all footage, its like its on screen, or how to describe it. It should be 4K HDR video in perfect light conditions, but everything aprat from sky is noisy, when I look on footage.
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pApuc161 Posted at 4-16 06:32
Its on all footage, its like its on screen, or how to describe it. It should be 4K HDR video in perfect light conditions, but everything aprat from sky is noisy, when I look on footage.

Thanks for your reply, I will forward your feedback to the related team.
2020-4-17
Use props
pApuc161
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-17 05:45
Thanks for your reply, I will forward your feedback to the related team.

thanks, I am waiting..
2020-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pApuc161 Posted at 4-17 07:04
thanks, I am waiting..

Hi, confirmed again, there is no noise issue in your video.
2020-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules