795 5 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have a weird problem with the smartcontroller. When the drone is turned off, the two battery bars are displayed:
Critical battery
low battery warning

IMG_002CDAA77882-1.jpg

but when you connect to the mavic2zoom, you will only see
the second bar :
low battery warning

IMG_3130.jpg

do you know why?
thanks

2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mauro, sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? We'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-4-13
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-13 18:56
Hi Mauro, sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? We'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

problem solved, i checked with other users, it's normal behavior. A bar appears in the smartcontroller and two in the iphone version.
thanks
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MauroT Posted at 4-14 04:08
problem solved, i checked with other users, it's normal behavior. A bar appears in the smartcontroller and two in the iphone version.
thanks

We've verified with our APP development team that there is no Critically Low Battery Warning option in Android phones and Smart Controller, it is 10% by default. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-4-14
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-14 20:33
We've verified with our APP development team that there is no Critically Low Battery Warning option in Android phones and Smart Controller, it is 10% by default. Thanks for your understanding.

ok, thanks
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules