Can't see image on app and drone lights are solid red.
640 3 2020-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hello, I bought Dji Phantom 3 standard like 3 yrs ago and now when i start the drone connect the RC and mobile to the wifi The drones front light are solid red and back are slow orange on the manual thoose solid reds are fatal error And when i open the Dji GO app i cannot see the camera view and cannot controll the camera like take pictures and more i can only controll the camera angle. So can anyone help me with this ?
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
2020-4-13
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

UPDATE; done some things and now everything is good back lights are slow green the only problem is that i cannot see or control the camera in app and the front lights are solid red.
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AdoTV Posted at 4-13 13:25
UPDATE; done some things and now everything is good back lights are slow green the only problem is that i cannot see or control the camera in app and the front lights are solid red.

Hi, the front LEDs glow solid red to help you recognize the orientation of the drone, it is normal.
If you can not see the image transmission from the camera on DJI GO app, please try to reset the camera settings, format the SD card, and make sure that all is updated.
For controlling the camera, please try to push the gimbal dial and see if the camera can be controlled.
2020-4-14
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-14 04:24
Hi, the front LEDs glow solid red to help you recognize the orientation of the drone, it is normal.
If you can not see the image transmission from the camera on DJI GO app, please try to reset the camera settings, format the SD card, and make sure that all is updated.
For controlling the camera, please try to push the gimbal dial and see if the camera can be controlled.

Hi, i how do you mean reset camera setting ? If you mean reset them in DJI GO app i can't do that because the camera controls on the right side of the screen are greyed out the only thing that works is controlling the camera angle (up and down) and same on the RC.  Btw i formated the card in pc and even tried several other cards but nothing worked.
2020-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules