18 months later and Pixel 3 still isn't supported
400 3 2020-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick EIchner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2887 ft
Australia

DJI has left Mavic Air owners that own Google Pixel 3 phones out in the cold!  The first incompatibility complaints were raised with DJI back in October 2018 or earlier.

DJI have acknowledged the incompatibility issue and provided the effected owners with templated responses advising that R&D have been notified of the issue and are looking into it.  I am extremely disappointed that this issue which is effecting many existing Mavic Air owners has not been resolved more than 18 months after the issue was communicated to DJI.  This is not the support we require from DJI when we invest our hard earned money to buy your products.  It is poor and completely unacceptable!  I don't need any further excuses or responses, I need a resolution to this matter.

2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nick, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with the DJI Go 4 APP, we have forwarded to our engineers but it doesn't mean it will be supported 100%. APP development not only depends on how many customers need it, but also whether it is possible to achieve since different Android mobile phone models have different levels of development for third-party interfaces. But we will forward your concern again to our engineers for attention, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-15
Use props
him7403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

what is your issue? I can use my pixel 3 with the air and dji app without any issue from the beginning.
2020-4-23
Use props
Nick EIchner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2887 ft
Australia

Mavic Air worked perfect with my previous Pixel 2.  After upgrading to a Pixel 3, I cannot establish a connection from the Pixel 3 and the RC.

Yet I am able to connect to the RC from my partners Pixel 2.  I have also restored factory settings and updated all firmware.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules