Samsung S8 light trail
660 4 2020-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fernando11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14642 ft

Argentina

I'm having trouble with my Samsung S8 cell phone with only the light trail mode photos.
This has been going on forever (I have been using the Osmo mobile 2 for 2 years). The images are black squared. I have attached the photos so you can see them.
This is either normal or a problem with Samsung phones.
I hope someone can help me.
Greetings!

DJI_20200414_102011.jpg DJI_20200414_102003.jpg

2020-4-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Is that a DJI mode, or something inside a Samsung app?
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Fernando11, sorry for the difficulties, is this what you see in DJI Go APP when connecting to Osmo Mobile 2? If yes, it is recommended to reset the Camera Settings under Settings-Camera or please re-install the APP to see if the issue persists.
2020-4-15
Use props
Fernando11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14642 ft

Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-15 00:05
Hi Fernando11, sorry for the difficulties, is this what you see in DJI Go APP when connecting to Osmo Mobile 2? If yes, it is recommended to reset the Camera Settings under Settings-Camera or please re-install the APP to see if the issue persists.

Dear, Perform the reset from the DJI GO application and the problem persists. I have tested you on two Samsung s8 devices. I have already reinstalled the APP as well.
I'll clarify that the other functions of the application work perfectly. I only have the problem with the mentioned mode.
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Fernando11 Posted at 4-16 05:16
Dear, Perform the reset from the DJI GO application and the problem persists. I have tested you on two Samsung s8 devices. I have already reinstalled the APP as well.
I'll clarify that the other functions of the application work perfectly. I only have the problem with the mentioned mode.

I'm terribly sorry for the late response, do you still have the problem? If yes, could you please upload several samples to Dropbox or Googles Drive and post the link here for further analysis?
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules