Phantom 3 Advanced brick
459 3 2020-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JTLuney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15692 ft
United Kingdom

I wish I had read some of these posts before "upgrading" my perfectly good phantom 3 advanced to v.1.11.20 and effectively turning it into an expensive door stop with a consistent ESC error.  
I have had to buy another and no way am I upgrading it's firmware - on the plus side at least I have a complete donor if I ever need any parts, just a bit annoying.

2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the trouble caused after the firmware upgrade, I have sent you PM, please check and have a try, thank you.
2020-4-14
Use props
JTLuney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15692 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 19:12
We sincerely apologize for the trouble caused after the firmware upgrade, I have sent you PM, please check and have a try, thank you.

Hi, thanks for the PM - I tried the upgrade and it worked smoothly but unfortunately the phantom is still unresponsive.
I decided to sell it as a donor along with my good phantom 3 advanced and I’m awaiting delivery of my mavic mini fly more today
Thanks again
2020-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JTLuney Posted at 4-17 23:19
Hi, thanks for the PM - I tried the upgrade and it worked smoothly but unfortunately the phantom is still unresponsive.
I decided to sell it as a donor along with my good phantom 3 advanced and I’m awaiting delivery of my mavic mini fly more today
Thanks again

Sorry to hear that and thanks for your support to Mavic Mini, we hope you have a great time with Mavic Mini. Should you have any concerns about it, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules