Power osmo from mains
461 3 2020-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fubK6PxGOWsx
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi just wondering if there's any way to power the osmo from the mains system using the battery extender? Thanks
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, are you referring to Osmo the first generation? If yes, we used to have Osmo External Battery Extender, which could connect to DJI batteries such as Mavic Pro, Phantom 4/3, Inspire 1 and so on to prolong the operating time of Osmo, but it is not available in DJI website anymore. If you would like it, it is recommended to contact DJI support support@dji.com to see whether you could get one from repair center.
2020-4-15
Use props
djiuser_fubK6PxGOWsx
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-15 03:24
Hi there, are you referring to Osmo the first generation? If yes, we used to have Osmo External Battery Extender, which could connect to DJI batteries such as Mavic Pro, Phantom 4/3, Inspire 1 and so on to prolong the operating time of Osmo, but it is not available in DJI website anymore. If you would like it, it is recommended to contact DJI support  to see whether you could get one from repair center.

Thank you, I have the extender all ready, I was just unsure what appliance to use with it
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_fubK6PxGOWsx Posted at 4-15 04:20
Thank you, I have the extender all ready, I was just unsure what appliance to use with it

Here is the user guide for your reference: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Start_Guide_en.pdf
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules