Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M software for Mac Catalina
1550 2 2020-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aleabristow
New

United States

Hello!
I am unable to connect to the bluetooth function of the Ronin from my phone, and I am also unable to download DJI Assistant for my Mac (OSX Catalina)! Please help! When I turn it on, the battery lights up and I can hear it running, but nothing happens with the motors
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi aleabristow, sorry for the trouble with Ronin-M. For DJI Assistant installation in Mac OSX Catalina, please check my PM. You mentioned you cannot connect to Ronin-M Bluetooth, may we have the model of your phone and its OS version?
2020-4-15
Use props
raymondhemson
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I am having problems with the DJI Assistant App. I am trying to update the firmware in my Ronin-M and I have downloaded the App to my Mac (Running Catalina 10.15.3) and, though I can obviously log into this forum with the correct details (hence this comment) the app keeps saying it doesn't recognize my password/username combination.... Do I need an additional password? I have tried both "Forgot Password" and "Reset PAssword" (and reset my password a couple of times)  but nothing seems to work....?  

Also, I have downloaded the iPhone app (I'm running IOS 13/5/1 on an Iphone 11) and the app opens for a second and crashes instantly, despite several resets, re-downloads, on/offs etc...

any advice?

Thanks very much
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules