Error IMU calibration
841 3 2020-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John J. D.
lvl.1
Italy

Hi everyone,

I did everything....updated the firmware, put the mavic mini in every position, start an restarted the remote control as well the drone many times, but nothing i can't calibrate the imu. I received always the error (30050) and the procedure for IMU calibration doesn't start.

Can you help me? I think that the drone doesn't work

Thanks

D
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi D, we are sorry for the trouble with IMU calibration, may we verify whether the drone was crashed? Please connect to DJI Assistant for Mavic to refresh the firmware first and then try again. If there is no luck, the drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis.
2020-4-14
Use props
John J. D.
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 22:38
Hi D, we are sorry for the trouble with IMU calibration, may we verify whether the drone was crashed? Please connect to DJI Assistant for Mavic to refresh the firmware first and then try again. If there is no luck, the drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis.

thanks , i have already done! The drone is new without one second flighting. I think that i will send it back to the shop.

Unbelivable how this could happen for a new product
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

John J. D. Posted at 4-14 22:42
thanks , i have already done! The drone is new without one second flighting. I think that i will send it back to the shop.

Unbelivable how this could happen for a new product

We sincerely apologize again for the unpleasant experience, it may possibly be handled violently during the transit, please send back to the shop or start a ticket on DJI website https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in.
2020-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules