Phantom 3 SE No Image Transmission signal
9700 8 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Dear all,

I am currently accountring an issue with my Phantom 3 SE.

When I start the drone as I always did before, it says No Image Transmission signal
I have tried many things I read from other Threads on the forum but nothing is working. The drone is 1 year old and never crashed.

Here are the information I can share with you maybe you can help and fixe this issue.

IMG_2585.PNG

IMG_2586.PNG
IMG_2584.PNG
2020-4-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

It's possible you have the corrupt NAND chip problem which many others have experienced.  The following threads may help you even if they aren't geared for the SE specifically.

https://phantompilots.com/threads/fix-no-video-feed-black-screen-no-image-transmission-no-fpv-on-ph3-pro.133487/

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... sistant-tool.77073/

Good luck
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Elby, sorry for the difficulties with the image transmission. Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
1. Please remove your Micro SD card to see if the issue persists.
2. Were you still able to control the gimbal?
3. Please reset the Camera Settings to see if it helps.
4. Then please double check if the cable in the gimbal is loose, you may try to re-insert it.
5. If there is still no luck, it is recommended to send in the drone for the evaluation.
2020-4-16
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-16 04:07
Hi Elby, sorry for the difficulties with the image transmission. Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
1. Please remove your Micro SD card to see if the issue persists.
2. Were you still able to control the gimbal?

Hi Mindy,

Thank you for your reply.

I took of the SD card put it back turn on and off the drone but nothing. So now I left the drone without any SD.

The gimbal moves up and down, and a little bit left and right.

The drone wont take off without the image signal so I can not try the gimbal while flying.

I have reset all settings of the camera

I tried as you said the cables but nothing.

I will see if I can send it to the distributor where I bought it as it is under warranty still.

The only thing weird is that if I leave the drone ON after 10-15 minutes the image signal comes back and works but that means that 20-30% of battery is gone.

I also read that it is because if the drone stays off for more than 2-3 weeks this could happen but no ways to fix this.
2020-4-16
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 4-15 04:44
It's possible you have the corrupt NAND chip problem which many others have experienced.  The following threads may help you even if they aren't geared for the SE specifically.

https://phantompilots.com/threads/fix-no-video-feed-black-screen-no-image-transmission-no-fpv-on-ph3-pro.133487/

Hi Captain,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not very handy with working on the drone so it is a no go for me to open it and change pieces.

It is still under warranty and I will send it back to where I bought it maybe they can fix it.

Thanks tho and the diagram is very helpful
2020-4-16
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Just to add to my initial post. When I turn on the drone it says no image transmission signal. I let it sit there for 15-20 minutes and then the image appears on the screen without doing anything. What could this be? a cable not well connected?
2020-4-17
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Sorry but I've never heard of the image suddenly popping on after 15-20 mins.  If it's really under warranty, turn it in and get it fixed.  It's hard to believe that a P3 SE would be under warranty at this late date, but I guess it's possible.  Good luck.  
2020-4-17
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 4-17 14:54
Sorry but I've never heard of the image suddenly popping on after 15-20 mins.  If it's really under warranty, turn it in and get it fixed.  It's hard to believe that a P3 SE would be under warranty at this late date, but I guess it's possible.  Good luck.

Hi Mark the Drone

I have read on another post of someone who had the same issue as me to leave the drone on for a couple minutes and it suddenly has the image appearing on the screen. Tho this does not help, it tells me there is a cable connection problem between the cam and the drone.

Someone else wrote that if the drone stays off for a long time this would happen.

And for the warranty here is a picture of my ticket I bought it last year and there are 24 months warranty.

I will see
IMG_2589.jpg
2020-4-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Yes - ignoring the system for a long period can kill the drone's ability to produce FPV.  That doesn't include the P4 series though - that system is different.  Hope you get it fixed.  Good luck!  
2020-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules