Android Tablet with SIM Card Slot Unlocked 10 inch -10.1" IPS Scr...
711 3 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SnhE6xGQMc6M
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185351 ft
United States

1#

Hi AllThis is getting nuts.
Just got a new tablet hopping I will be able to use it with Fly and my MINI...
Android Tablet with SIM Card Slot Unlocked 10 inch -10.1" IPS Screen Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 3G Phablet with WiFi GPS Bluetooth Tablet

I thought that tablet had to be 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM... Needless to say that it did not work, I am getting a not competible with a table...
Now i need to return this tablet...
Any comments ? anything can do done? is there an update? Why would anyone get a 500.00 drone and pay 500+ for a tablet...
this is suckes

2020-4-15
Use props
djiuser_SnhE6xGQMc6M
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185351 ft
United States

i just used cpu-z to get info on my tablet...it's a mediatek mt6753

and mediatek site is saying that mt6753 is 64-bit chip...

here is a link...

i hope i can post it here... I NEED HELP PLEASE><>>

https://www.mediatek.com/products/smartphones/mt6753

thanks
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, DJI Fly doesn't support tablets officially because there is no USB-B port in the Mavic Mini RC and the RC is able to attach it in design. It is recommended to use smartphones in the compatibility list https://www.dji.com/dji-fly for better performance. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_KRCHEfrvONoQ
New

United States

Hi I wanna know more about your company and what make you guys the greatest I’m a new person in this drone business and looking for the greatest drone ever and I wanna Know more about your company and what makes DJI so special and if something breaks or something if I buy from a different site will you fix thnx
2020-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules