Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image not Transmitting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd002d3ee
lvl.1

United States

I fired up thte drone, and had n image with diagonal lines through it - thick dark lines alternating with lines that had digital "noise." From what I have read this is a ribbon cable problem.

So I tied to seat all the connections - didn;t take it apart, just did a visual check and firmly seated the connections I can see.

Fired it up again and the screen is dark - "NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION."

So I figure I killed the ribbon cable. I see others have replaced the able. How hard is it to replace? Is it something a novice can do? If it matters I am NOT a techie but have installed memory cards etc..., in my computers.

Thanks in advance...

2020-4-15
Use props
fansd002d3ee
lvl.1

United States

Checked it again this morning, and here is the pic I am getting. If you look closely you can see that there are moving bars over the bit of picture that is visible.

Thanks -
2020-4-15
Use props
fansd002d3ee
lvl.1

United States

Sorry that was a bad pic. This is much better - note the bars over the light area of the pic - and not in she shadowed area.
2020-4-15
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Better get two. Not that difficult, but they are easily damaged.  Hardest part is wrapping it around the camera.
2020-4-15
Use props
fansd002d3ee
lvl.1

United States

Great idea. Thanks, I'll give it a try!

2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules