Why are so many POSTS being moved to Social/Topic ?
666 6 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

I posted  " PowerBank and Charge while flying"
Then it got moved.....this was directly related to the Mavic 2 I own.  This is very valid, as when we are working, we need to be able to trust our controller will last thru the flights.

There are Videos and posts regarding the Smart Controller as well as the Mavic Pro controller being CHARGED while flying.  This is a huge benefit....specially if both the RC and iPad/Phone are running low on charge.....

Please see my original post
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=212405&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D700%26typeid%3D700

Randy
2020-4-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have noticed that too.
Not sure if it is done automatically and based on what rules.
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Randy, sorry for the misunderstanding. We usually will delete or merge the duplicated threads according to Forum rules and regulations. I see your previous thread was merged, since you posted in Social sub-forum first and then the Product sub-forum, when merging, the thread in Product sub-forum was merged to Social sub-forum, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I will move your thread to Mavic 2 Pro sub-forum.
2020-4-15
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-15 23:32
Hi Randy, sorry for the misunderstanding. We usually will delete or merge the duplicated threads according to Forum rules and regulations. I see your previous thread was merged, since you posted in Social sub-forum first and then the Product sub-forum, when merging, the thread in Product sub-forum was merged to Social sub-forum, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I will move your thread to Mavic 2 Pro sub-forum.

Thank you for the explanation....but the first Posting went into the Mavic/Mavic2Pro forum.  I checked after posting.
The next day it was in the Social/Topic area.

I do appreciate this forum!!  I continually assist others here in San Diego with what I learn here.

Randy
2020-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

rwynant V1 Posted at 4-16 09:38
Thank you for the explanation....but the first Posting went into the Mavic/Mavic2Pro forum.  I checked after posting.

It below in this forum ....
2020-4-16
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-16 13:39
It below in this forum ....

Yes it was moved back to M2Pro.....yesterday it was in the Social/Topic section.

I thought i was clear,  sorry

Randy
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 4-16 09:38

If the same thing happens again, please feel free to let us know, we will correct it right away. We appreciate your kindness to help other pilots, that is exactly why we create this community.
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules