FPV remote keeps beeping
4930 6 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
prtm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370217 ft
United States

My FPV Remote controller keeps beeping forever.
After turning it on, the status indicator LED turns red. Then after a few seconds, it starts beeping. I can't find what it means to have a red LED in the manualat all.

I've gone through maybe all of the "FPV controller beeping" threads in this forum and can confirm
  • My battery is way above 10%
  • Moving the controller doesn't make any difference

Some thread mentioned about calibrating but I don't know how do you calibrate it (I'm unable to bing the controller with the Air Unit).

Here's a video a captured https://photos.app.goo.gl/VdBsmZwCZu9wXTx69

2020-4-15
Use props
whoistfd
New

United States

Mine just did this as well, so I feel your pain l.  I needed to connect the controller to my ipad / phone and start the GOAPP.  Drone off, then in the upper-right there are 3 dots, that is where you will find the options for the controller and calibration.  hope this helps
2020-4-16
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

The throttle is up. You didn’t even attempt to move the throttle down during the video. It’s a safety feature that exists on every remote I have used for FPV.. OpenTX remotes will do something similar if the switches do not match their initial positions although it’s configurable.All remotes will refuse to send a signal until you lower the throttle after turning on.
2020-4-16
Use props
prtm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370217 ft
United States

Tom_A Posted at 4-16 07:05
The throttle is up. You didn’t even attempt to move the throttle down during the video. It’s a safety feature that exists on every remote I have used for FPV.. OpenTX remotes will do something similar if the switches do not match their initial positions although it’s configurable.All remotes will refuse to send a signal until you lower the throttle after turning on.

Thanks for the help Tom. This make sense.

I read on another thread suggesting to *move* the throttle, but I didn't understand it meant I should put it down (and yes, I forgot to capture the moving the throttle part).

2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_4M5LcgXHZlnX
lvl.1

Australia

Additional note:

I am using DJI FPV and experienced the same issue. Out of the box the remote was physically Mode 1 (Throttle on the right) but software was Mode 2.

Therefore, throttle warning was always going to be sounding, which is confusing during pairing/linking process imo.

Resolution: Once pairing process was done, in goggles>settings>remote>mode and adjust to suit.
2020-10-16
Use props
fans6c4a33dd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1612835 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,

I have a same pb with my remote controller without issue.
I used to fly in mode 2 with my FPV drones.
From few days without explanation,my two quads are bind, but the remote controller keep beeping... Unable to arm etc..
The only way to avoid that is to switch to mode 1...
How can I fix that , each time I switch in mode 2 the problem remain...

Thanks a lot.
Baptiste
2021-1-2
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Try calibrating your sticks?
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced