Cannot Edit Video. Compression Failed
2878 4 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ferdinand Gent
lvl.1
Spain

Hi,

Every time I try to edit the videos of my Osmo Pocket with the Mimo App on my mobile (Huawei Smart Z) it keeps me asking that the Hd videos need to be compressed before using. Don't know what to do to surpass this issue.

Can anyone help?

Regards
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Regarding the issue that your Mimo app can not edit the HD video, could you please try another mobile device on the compatibility list to see if the issue still persists or not?

Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-19
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

Every P-series era brings camera innovations. The P40 Pro and mainly the P40 Pro Plus are not any exception, though the enhancements aren’t as radical as final year.

We get the same RYYB important sensor that replaces green pixels with yellow ones for higher light sensitivity, though it’s larger than ever at 1/1.28-inch.

Huawei P40 Pro Camera Result - Exceptional

The large the sensor, the higher the image first-class in most capturing scenarios, thanks to the reduced noise and stepped forward dynamic range. The new sensor is nearly two times as big because of the sensor in the Galaxy Note 10 Plus and iPhone 11 Pro Max.

It’s even larger than the Galaxy S20 Ultra’s, which is 1/1.33-inch. The resolution has jumped as much as 50MP, from 40MP final year, with quad-binning right down to 12.5MP.

On the P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus, the principle f/1.nine 50MP digital camera is paired with an ultra-huge 40MP f/1.8 digicam; the P40 gets an f/2.2 16MP shooter instead.

Huawei P40 Pro Price in UAE

AED3,499.00

Huawei P40 Pro Specifications

Rounding out the specs, all three telephones are powered by means of the same 5G Kirin 990 processor determined in closing year’s Mate 30, and Huawei has confirmed that there can be no 4G-best versions of the devices.

The Pro and the Pro Plus include 4,200mAh batteries that can be charged at up to 40W, and the Pro Plus even helps this charging speed wirelessly using one in all Huawei’s charging pads. The normal P40 has a 3,800mAh battery and a most charging velocity of 22.5W using a cable.

The water resistance also differs between the 3 telephones, with the Pro and Pro Plus rated at IP68, even as the P40 is IP53 (essentially which means that the Pro and Pro Plus should continue to exist being absolutely immersed in water, while the everyday P40 is only designed to withstand light rain).

The entire range may be to be had in a sleek white, black, and blue and matte silver and gold finishes, and the P40 Pro Plus is also available with a glossy finish available in white or black.

As it stands, Huawei phones do now not ship going for walks Android Eros Digital Home. Instead, they only help Huawei's in-residence EMUI 10 and its ensuing AppGallery due to its change spat with Google.

What's traumatic about this is many producers have taken a stab at launching their own running system — like Microsoft with Windows Phone and Samsung with Tizen OS — and hit a useless end, fascinated with the identical cause: there isn't sufficient motivation for developers to port their packages over to a new platform.

However, Huawei is in a distinct boat. It's the biggest smartphone manufacturer in China and earlier than it had its infamous run-in with President Trump, it changed into on track to overhaul Samsung as the most important in the world. If that's now not sufficient of a purpose by myself for developers to begin transferring their applications over, we do not know what is.
2020-4-21
Use props
Tobygonzalez
lvl.1

Australia

I am having the same problem
2021-3-3
Use props
Tobygonzalez
lvl.1

Vietnam

Using the kinemaster pro mod apk at https://techbigs.com/kinemaster.html, I was able to edit my videos with ease.
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules