13072 17 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AeroMovie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is it possible to change the stick settings from the DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER? I fly with pitch/gas push. Is it possible to change the stick settings in mode 2 from pull to push?
If so, what is the exact procedure

Thanks for your tips
Christian

2020-4-15
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check the remote settings page in from the goggles.
2020-4-16
Use props
fans2da5a8e4
lvl.4

United States

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to go into the goggles settings and invert the throttle stick.  That will reverse what the sticks do.
2020-4-16
Use props
AeroMovie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks for your help.  I found it in the DJI FPV manual on page 29. It tells you how to do it.
2020-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AeroMovie Posted at 4-17 00:44
Thanks for your help.  I found it in the DJI FPV manual on page 29. It tells you how to do it.

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that you have found the answer, should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-19
Use props
z_Money
lvl.1
Flight distance : 712795 ft
United States

Anyone know how to change the sticks to roll left when pressing the left stick left? Instead of rolling right...
2021-3-10
Use props
fans9f3ff62a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1008839 ft
  • >>>
United States

set the switch on the left upper side to M for manual mode
2021-3-11
Use props
lGcWeZXFroVd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26188 ft
Canada

z_Money Posted at 3-10 12:52
Anyone know how to change the sticks to roll left when pressing the left stick left? Instead of rolling right...

THIS. can someone PLEASE answer this lol. My brain does not work this way. When i press to roll left, i would love if the drone rolled left, not right.
2021-3-30
Use props
lGcWeZXFroVd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26188 ft
Canada

Please, anyone, is there a way to invert the roll controll.
ie. When pressing the left stick to the left, I want the drone to roll left, not right.
2021-3-30
Use props
fans7a3fa97d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272982 ft
Spain

Hello
Same problem here.. I usually fly reversed pitch in fvp drones and with dji can change it. Ideal would be to change it only for manual. Please implement a custom mode for manual, otherwise many people can't fly their drones
2021-4-18
Use props
tommyjw6206
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-4-19 22:37
Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that you have found the answer, should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.

Can you help me with swapping the right stick up/down in mode 3 on the newer version dji fpv?  I can't seem to find how to do that in the goggles or in the manual.
2021-7-28
Use props
fansd40113d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17441 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-4-19 22:37

Need to change my custom “stick” settings to my own liking that I’ve spent 3+ years learning. I don’t want to use DJI basic 3 modes. Why do you guys make it impossible to change these custom settings. Nothing on page 29 about it. Please tel us!!! I need to match my invert settings on the controller
2021-8-13
Use props
fans9d47ad06
lvl.1

United States

AeroMovie Posted at 2020-4-17 00:44
Thanks for your help.  I found it in the DJI FPV manual on page 29. It tells you how to do it.

Can you copy paste this? I see it nowhere in the manual. Thanks!
2021-8-13
Use props
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

fans9d47ad06 Posted at 8-13 14:18
Can you copy paste this? I see it nowhere in the manual. Thanks!

Ok, here again for the very blind among us. FPV_Page 29.jpg
2021-8-14
Use props
tanner_mcqueen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36729 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish we could customize any control. For the DJI FPV drone , I wish I could invert right stick controls. I would like to pull down on the stick to tilt the drone forward and push up on the stick to tilt the nose up. I hope the next update allows custom controls as it seems like an easy software thing to release.
2021-8-22
Use props
Geepix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

Dji avata stick modes ( mode 1, mode 2 mode 3 , no custom mode)
How can I make yaw on the right stick and roll on the left stick, where throttle on the left and forward back on the right stick. Please help. There is no custom mode in the new DJI avata goggles menu
2022-9-7
Use props
C.Calabrese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 590013 ft
United States

I've started a petition for them to change this. I encourage everyone on this thread to sign and spread this. It's a simple software fix to allow this functionality, and ridiculous they're withholding this from their paying customers. A petition worked for Cine Mode (allegedly), let's force them to pay attention to a large subset of their customers.

https://chng.it/GZQR55tdvV
2022-9-21
Use props
EG52
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone, I went ahead and made a in depth video of how to take apart the remote controller 2 to invert the throttle and pitch controls. The only other video on youtube doesnt show step by step. My video is not a high quality production but I hope it helps some of you! Cant believe DJI has not come out with as software update... now that the Avata 2 is out and RC 3 I hope they come up with an update.. If not this video is for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxEbhOioJAM
4-15 12:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules